Skip navigation

South African Mk1: Lots of updates

Back to the top

South African Mk1: Lots of updates

Gavh, top job bud, citi is looking the dogs fella :wink:

Back to the top
Nice pics Mate,

Citi looks ace. Wonder if any Cit's are up for sale :?

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top

crazyquiff said

Gav - did you mod your citi wings or fit some Early/EU ones?
just read this thread and all i could think about was changing the citi wings, then had to double take at the later photo's.

absolutely top work fella, your car looks amazing, so much better than the stock citi body kit and wings (sorry pedders)

ash

Back to the top

allana13 said

Nice pics Mate,

Citi looks ace. Wonder if any Cit's are up for sale :?
:)

Peddersgolf said

Gavh, top job bud, citi is looking the dogs fella :wink:
Thanks mate! :)

dope_as said

crazyquiff said

Gav - did you mod your citi wings or fit some Early/EU ones?
just read this thread and all i could think about was changing the citi wings, then had to double take at the later photo's.

absolutely top work fella, your car looks amazing, so much better than the stock citi body kit and wings (sorry pedders)

ash
Yeah the changes are many and I still got a few to go. I want to get the old flag mirrors and change my rims as well. THen the interior needs work too so it's a ever evolving project, which is the case with most cars :)

'96 1.3 Mk1 (first car) Oldschool conversion in progress

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.vwclub.co.za/vwforum/viewtopic.php?t=56714

Back to the top
Finally found flag mirrors, not original VW ones but hey, these are new and very decent!
I also wanted to buy Citi Life taillights (the semi smoked ones) and crystal cross hairs but alas I was too late to getting to all the places  :oops:

Here they are, plastic and very decent quality! They come with screws (not the same thread as the VW ones) and a plastic base to protect your paint…

Oh yeah! What a difference! Not big bulky bulgy side mirrors anymore, just cool oldschool! :)

As you can see, the one side has clear coat marks. The other side cleaned up very nice but hey, yoiu can win em all!

Very nice quality if you ask me, for R48 you can't go wrong :D

'96 1.3 Mk1 (first car) Oldschool conversion in progress

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://www.vwclub.co.za/vwforum/viewtopic.php?t=56714
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.