Skip navigation

Wheres the heater blower?

Back to the top

Wheres the heater blower?

All I can say is that mine came out through the top - must remove wiper motor first, and best to remove fan cowling. Best to do it the way you're happiest, good luck! Hope it all works when it goes back in…whichever way you go…

Back to the top
Hi Guys,

HEATER BLOWER !!!
All working fine until a hose blew on rad… it took out the rad too. new rad hose. new rad.. the a day after whilst running heater to ensure no air lock. it stops. fan all seized up so new blower, new resistor too. fitted but cant get a live feed to switch on dash. I have treid bridging the swith to see if it was a switch issue. no joy. I have bridged a live feed from rear demist to live on heater blower switch and then the fan will work. BUt cant get a live feed from the black and red cable. I have tracked the blk/red to fuse board in the car. But still cant get a live feed from it on the board. I know the rear heater and wipers are all on the same circut. They all work???
Any ideas

???????

Back to the top
Check your molex connector where the motor plugs in as that can fry the ground, then verify that your fuse is good.

What do Divorces, Great Coffee, and Car Electrics all have in common?

They all start with GOOD Grounds.

Where are my DIY Links?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.