Skip navigation

Project 504...**Its staying **

Back to the top

Project 504...**Its staying **

Did someone say Chrome?

Look what arrived today

It?s my B-day today as well so it was a nice wee surprise.  :lol:  :lol:

They need a good polish and the pics aint the best but im sure ull get the idea  8)

As some of you may know I?ve been having a few issues with the guy doing the chrome work so I was glad that they arrived. I?m not however 100% on the quality of a few of the items so the saga continues. On the plus side I've found someone else to finish the remaining chrome work that has come highly recommended

Back to the top
who did the chrome work btw?

looks good!  8)

Back to the top

Carbs4ever said

who did the chrome work btw?
looks good!  8)

Its not 100% and i paid well over the odds (to the extent of being ripped off). I rather not say the company as i dont wanna get into any sort of dispute.

:dontknow:

Back to the top
Thats some fancy looking parts! Should make an excellent job of the engine bay once its all assembled! I like it!  :mrgreen:  :clap:

Back to the top
Considering most if it will be under tha car anyway - I'd be happy enough!

I wanted to get some bits done, but can't find anywhere local that could do it for reasonable money… :|

By the way - I've never seen a 6 wheeled golf before… :wink:

Back to the top

AL_Mk1 said

By the way - I've never seen a 6 wheeled golf before… :wink:

he did say it was going to be special…  :wink:

Back to the top
there must be a simpler reason as to why there are for wish bones? :dontknow:

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

x5pea on http://www.scottishvag.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10569 said

Na one set is for my mate Gav, His wee mk1 could be making a come back quite shortly…….

Back to the top
that link don't work. is the site down?

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
edited.  :wink:

Back to the top
Like the man said for a mate, 6 wheeled golf isnt out of the question tho

See the yellie fellie pages on my site

www.mk1golf.co.uk

Back to the top
8)  8)  8)  blimey charlie thats a whole lotta chrome.. should look awesome when it's all bolted together

Back to the top

gti0000 said

8)  8)  8)  blimey charlie thats a whole lotta chrome.. should look awesome when it's all bolted together

Hope so  :mrgreen: it just that the bolting together is that long away………. :roll:

Back to the top
looking pimp chris!  cant wait to see her rolling on four wheels all complete! should be a reet pimp wagon!  8)

and get polishing!!!!!!! i wana see my face in that axle!

i always have the last laugh ;)

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/sim0n_parker/paulforwebsite.jpg

<a href="

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Back to the top

Brakes

Hi there, car looks great. Just woundering about the calipers, are the extension brackets TUV approved (or equivalent) Do they need checking regulary etc, or can you just torque them up and forget about them. They look really smart 8)  8)

Back to the top
OK so I bowed to the pressure and stumped up for a new roof. It was the best decision in the long run and I'm glad I did it now……

See pics

Also the inside has been finished and re soundproofed in the front. This stuff is the best money can buy and its can be primered and painted. Doesn?t look the best just now, but after a clean and a few coats of paint and primer I?m sure it will be spot on.

I?ve also taken a few extra of the engine bay

Back to the top
Good work fella, did you do the roof yourself? if so was it easy?

Back to the top
you kept that one quiet  8)

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top

Back to the top
i cant wait to see this car whenits finnished!!!!! what shows u goin to this year?

Mk1 Jetta (Jessie) build thread here
 View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

T25 westfalia camper, 2.2 Subaru powered

vw touran   1.9 tdi remap, Bbs rep wheels , lowered, bla bla bla……… Wife's car
2013 Vw amarok 2.0bitdi, work truck…….  www.jsgarageaberystwyth.co.uk  
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.