Skip navigation

Midlanders going to gaydon

what day

saturday {-} [2 votes]
sunday {-} [5 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

Midlanders going to gaydon

i was there both days, very wet and windy on sunday.

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
:dontknow: i thought the point of having a midlands group was so we could all meet up and cruise down together...

Back to the top

james28 said

:dontknow: i thought the point of having a midlands group was so we could all meet up and cruise down together…

i went late on saturday, and left early, and on sunday i had to work in the morning and got to gaydon around 11 and left at 1, due to work. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
my appologies :(  i wasnt aiming that at you. i just expected a lot more communication either by phone or by pm to sort meets and times out to go places in convoy as a group….

Back to the top

d

not having a knock at anyone but in general i think for the midlands we dont have as many people as we should meeting up. especially for birmingham.

i mean its the 2nd biggest city in brum and ive seen my fair share of dubbers, i mean theres the guy who works at fletchers auto store by aston uni and trust me there are loads about.

i think we need to find more and get them together like on a sat night on broad st or something more central.

Birmingham

Back to the top
city centre sounds good 8)

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
No drinking though,i get tipsy on a shandy  :?
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
oh sid,keep the red mk1 gti,it goes like stink
Bert

Back to the top

red gti

yeah i might jsut put my wheels on it! fromthe black one did want to keep the arches as ive got he full kit.

i think we should havea post where all midlanders can just say hello atleast so we know who is in or near brum. from there we can say or send out messages to them and organise local meets more often.

so far i only know BERT. and he is a top mechanic and has an MOT station.!!!

so there is one good connection.

Birmingham

Back to the top
Top mechanic? whos been telling you porkies,im still learning  :wink:
Bert

Back to the top
bert, where are you a mechanic. :dontknow:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Im in blackheath town center at a mot/repair center (mate owns) im self employed so i can do his work,mot's and my own work  :mrgreen:
Bert

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.