Doh working that saturday. :(

May be next time

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
Perhaps we could set a different date, mine was just an idea of the top of my head, as it would be nice if everyone could be together for the first one.
If you want to post which is your best/worst saturday/sunday in may we can go from there, then at meet we could discuss which is the best day/evening is best for maybe a regular monthly meet.
Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers all.

Banner

Back to the top
Could make the afternoon of the 6th, but a different date would be better as we're busy later. :|

How about everyone interested gives a list of dates they CAN make and then we can see where we all match! :D

Debs

Back to the top
And don't forget that there are times when you can't get one car near a parking space in Freeport!! :lol:

Maybe I had better keep going shopping in the interests of research!! :lol:

Back to the top
I can't do Sat 6th, Sunday 7th, Sat 13th, Sunday 14th or Sunday 21st.  Apart from that *sings* I'm free  :lol:  8O

1985 MK1 Black Cabrio almost immaculate
1972 1300 Beetle Bright Orange covered in flowers Stocker almost immaculate

Back to the top
I'm easy  :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Can't do Sun 7th

Apart from that we seem to be fairly free May weekends  :D

Debs

Back to the top
Just to stir up the pot a little more, after reading posts,  weekends seem to be busy for some and i see debs point about the parking issues at freeport.  How about an evening meet?  I know of a pub in spring field chelmsford(white hart) with a massive carpark. The foods pretty good too.  Also this is slap bang in the middle of the county and will make it fairer for people travelling from the south.  
I am more than happy to contact management on the clubs behalf if that is more suitable to the majority?

I really think this meet should go ahead with as many members as possible in attendance

Cheers

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

I really think this meet should go ahead with as many members as possible in attendance

Cheers

I'll go along with that! :D  :D

Evenings are pretty much ok for us apart from Fridays.

Be nice to have a run out in the evening sunshine  8)  - hopefully! :lol:

Debs

Back to the top
the white hart is a good choice.some nights the place seems pretty full,so it would be a good idea to contact them first just to make sure theres nothing else on.I only live up the road, i could go and ask once a date is set

1983 lhasa green GTI
1982 lemon yellow CL

Back to the top
OK, let's set a date then :D

If everyone can post days/dates they definitely cant do, then we can find one that the most can do   :D

Like I say, I can't do many Fridays, other than that no probs

:D  :D

Debs

Back to the top
Ok…have to say now…I don't get in from work til 7-7.30, having left for work at 6am and making it out again in reasonable time during the week is a no no unless I am on a day's holiday  :?

Back to the top

boogaloo said

the white hart is a good choice.some nights the place seems pretty full,so it would be a good idea to contact them first just to make sure theres nothing else on.I only live up the road, i could go and ask once a date is set

Just to keep options open at the mo, what would the White Hart be like on a weekend afternoon?

There are probably more people watching this that have the same prob as jennybugs. Maybe we could alternate between weekend and evening meets???

That might help everyone have  a chance to join in.  :D

Debs

Back to the top
Any time will do, as it will hit or miss with me due to shift work. 24 april to 1 May is a no no, on nights that week.  :|

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
Lets throw a date in and see what happens

How about the afternoon of Sat 13th of May at the White Hart Chelmsford?

Who can, who can't?  :D

Debs

Back to the top
Or Sat 20th, as I've just realised Jennybugs can't do 13th.

Lets see which date most can do.

Debs

Back to the top
I'd be up for coming to this, well done ew for getting the ball rolling.

:D
agreed thats it'll be better to get as many people there at the first meet, so hopefully a mutual date is on the cards,

that said sat the 20th is ok. late afternoon evening would probably suit me best :mrgreen:
Jjl.

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top
hey lakesk8, was wondering when your name was gonna appear :)

So far may all looks pretty flexible for me.   Finish work around 4ish so evenings are cool too.
cheers debs :)

Banner

Back to the top
Tried to find a date suitable to most, but no success yet!!!  :cry:

I'm ok for May apart from 6/7th  evenings or weekends, but not Fridays. :D

Over to you !!!

Debs

Back to the top
20th is cool by me.

Don't hang on for me peeps…I will manage whatever I can as I am deffo up for a meet  :D

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.