Skip navigation

permission to torture ?

Back to the top

permission to torture ?

:( just had quote for repairs ?1300 for mine and ?1200 for jo's rivage. and about a dozen other cars on street same night.  suspect a group of youths so very tempted to grab one and ask a few questions myself. i know it's not politicaly correct but what will they do next. local police can't do anything . although when one saw MISS on paperwork he phoned jo today asking if she was alright and did she want a visit.  8O …tosser.

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

Vandals!

Absolutely gutted for you both! I've just pm'd you..Get in touch! …Walt!  :)

Back to the top
cheers walt pm sent, and thanks to everyone for their support. :cry:  :cry:  :evil:

Back to the top
How much did Clements quote you jim, would be intrested in his price???

Rob

1988 convertible  sapphireblau
ChipsAway -- Car Scratch Repair - Smart Repairs
chipsawaybelper@aol.com

Back to the top
still waiting for my car back, going to stanford hall sunday. went to refit sunroof yesterday and this is how car looked. going to be very close getting it ready on time. but very glad to be getting it back.

Back to the top
Sorry ive only just read this thread , without knowing it your car was the inspiration i needed to get my own mk1 finished after seeing it at bugfreeze (04 i think) can't belive what some D******D's find funny , i would be bouncing of the walls in here if that happened to my car now . Hope you get your car ready for stamford ok .

Racing is life . Anything before or after is just waiting - Steve McQueen

Back to the top
Miserable, really feel for you. Keep us posted on any developments.

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
track em and kill em!!!!!

the odds are that whoever did it will be bragging, cos that's just the typical characteristics of the kind of mindless, small penis twat that could have done that to you.

put the feelers out straight away, and you will find the idiot who did this - it's probs someone you know, then do as you may…

a mate of mine had his van broken in to, we found out who it was, and, well… you can imagine the rest.

All the best,

Mark

PS// I accept no liability for your actions!! Tee Hee!!

Back to the top
:cry: picked car up yesterday with intention of mad cleaning session, within half  a mile of bodyshop car started stuttering and jerking so i'm guessing tank to be full of dust ? SO DIDN'T MAKE IT TO STANFORD HALL ARGHHHH !!!!!

Back to the top
Jim,i only met you once,that once was enough,you shuck me hand and made me feel at home that time in the pub,people like you dont deserve this grief,rise above it  your better than them  :y:
(Hope the paint has turned out ok for you)
Cheers Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
cheers mate for kind remarks, each problem is just another challenge , and it is always good to know that i have members of mk1 owners club to offer advice and support. although when money comes out of holiday fund jo doesn't see it that way so far it's changed from mauritios, to bulgaria now it looks like a weekend in gaydon (conviently 12th & 13th august ) :)

Back to the top
sorry to hear about your grief mate, hope you catch the little f@*#~rs, cant believe it happened round where you live well quiet, i bought an ecu of you about a year ago off ebay for my old 1600 GTi.

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.

Back to the top
I know how gutted you must feel about your car being scratched Jim, my mint white mk2 Golf GTI (now sold) was scratched 4 times in the space of 6 months, in the end I felt my life was revolving around watching the car. I never caught the git but what goes round comes around. It was a terrible time in my life but I'm over it now.

Last year on Xmas eve when out on the town my MK1 was scratched all over the bonnet and I thought it was starting all over again, but I was relieved when the 26 cars got done on that road. Not sure why people scratch cars :dontknow: maybe they get some kind of kick out of it.

Time heals and you will soon forget :wink:

Back to the top
Hi Mate,

Pleased to here you have got you car back. How does it look??,

Did you manage to get the colour you wanted. Well chuffed for you :D .

Hopefuuly the little S**** have lost there arms and wont touch it again :evil:  :evil: .

Look forward to seeing both cars again.

All the best mate
Andy :D

Back to the top
what a complete n utter tool this person is, how dare they…

i only got my baby 6 mths ago, but my god i would be totally devastated if any1 ever touched her…. mayb u should put a reward out to catch the numbskull n take donations from the guys on here, we obviously all have passion for our mk 1s like u, then we could all help u torture them n they would learn(crikey soundin serious now eh!?!) :twisted:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.