Skip navigation

permission to torture ?

Back to the top

permission to torture ?

not happy , i woke up this morning looked out the window and noticed girlfriends mirror had been knocked wrong way . went outside to fix it then noticed some nice person had keyed her car down the side, then i noticed my car keyed down side, across roof, across bonnet down to bare metal. taken me best part of 3yrs to get to how i wanted it and in seconds some **~**~*!!!!* has ruined it.  slow torture is all they deserve. completely gutted .

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
permission granted!!!!!

thats bad news mate

andy

Back to the top
What is wrong with people.  :evil:

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
aslow and painful death via something blunt :evil:

Back to the top
oh you must be gutted :(  sorry to hear that.

Best idea ive heard get them in a shed to lock their bits in a vice give them a saw and set the shed on fire!!! :twisted:     or

Bury them up to the neck on the beach and wait for the tide to come in!!! :D

Ooh i'd better stop now.

Back to the top
i bet mr jess doesn't like getting on the wrong side of you  8O

Back to the top
Actually im good as gold!  :angel:

its just that ive got good imagination :wink: , and thats what i'd feel like doing if it happened to my car.
Just pointless violence and jealousy probably.
Takes alot to make me mad but thats one thing,oh and people not indicating :banghead:

Back to the top
slam there head repeatedly in the car door Vinnie Jones style then march them to the nearest cash point, then take them up onto Saddlewirth moor throw them a shovel and tell them to start diggin!  :twisted:

Back to the top
makes my blood boil!!…

I really feel for you mate!!…

why do people do this!!..

Back to the top
Jim I'm feeling for you here mate. I really don't understand why people do this. Jealousy is an obvious reason I guess. Completely does my head in Argggh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

My mate had a maxed up e30 320i. His pride and joy and he spent thousands upon thousands on it. Somebody keyed it… he had it resprayed in a very expensive flip colour and guess what…..yep it happened again! Gutted :cry: !

People that key cars should be punished by having there face keyed! :twisted:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Permission granted, i cant belive there are people who do things like this!!!

Back to the top
To quote a great man..."Never mess with a mans automobile"

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
Vandalism on any car causes a monetary loss. Vandalism on a car which is potentially rare, or historically significant, could cause the loss or change of a car which would never be able to be recovered. So I'd support pre-emptive action. Remember, we are talking about losses which can't be valued, so I'd say feel free to exercise judgement above the law, if necessary.

I will not list punishment/torture details, they are far too dark for this type of forum!

Back to the top

paul_c said

Vandalism on any car causes a monetary loss. Vandalism on a car which is potentially rare, or historically significant, could cause the loss or change of a car which would never be able to be recovered. So I'd support pre-emptive action. Remember, we are talking about losses which can't be valued, so I'd say feel free to exercise judgement above the law, if necessary.

I will not list punishment/torture details, they are far too dark for this type of forum!
Never looked at it like that just thought about the cost element really but that is very worrying as the value of a original car never painted or altered in any way could suffer from a massive value drop. totally mindless both my wifes and my own car was keyed when I lived in coventry so I know how you feel  :banghead:

Back to the top
:banghead: <— all this needs is your hand behind the head of the unconsiderate simpleton that's done that!

My paint job isn't perfect and it's being redone in the summer but I'd still want blood if it got key'd up!

use a key down to the bone! eye for an eye and all that!

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Jim pm sent!

1988 convertible  sapphireblau
ChipsAway -- Car Scratch Repair - Smart Repairs
chipsawaybelper@aol.com

Back to the top
Public flogging..maybe :wink:

seriously I just don't understand the 'You've a nice motor, I don't, so I'll ruin yours" attitude. 8O

I really feel sick thinking about it, hope you get it sorted ok.

Rob  :D

Golf GTI Cabriolet 1990 Helios Blue - gone

Audi A4 1.9TDI - Gone :(

Golf GTTDI MK5 140…..oooh quick….but not a MK1  ;)

Back to the top
same thing has happened to me before , i got cctv now. its not cheap to repair a key scratch  :cry: but you can touch them up yourself and if ur carefull u wont notice it , but thats not the point people who do that and theives etc should all have there hands cut off with blunt rusty knives and left to die  :twisted:

Back to the top
my fonrt wing got keyed last week and I didnt notive for a few days (pass side) so dont know where it was done.  :banghead:

not as bad as you though   :(  #######s, and ######s the lot of them.

no way i can get my paint matched either due to weird laquer  :oops:  :banghead:

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
Makes me angry just reading this post, hope they get whats due!!

Golf Mk1 Driver '83 - Gti Replica

Polo Mk5 Gti '00 - Slammed on OZ Turbos

2modified.com - MK1GOC Discount Available!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.