Skip navigation

Random Thought

Back to the top

Random Thought

When I was at uni in the 1st year I was living in halls and every Thursday....... at some unearthly hour... BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP a dustbin wagon reversing all the way up the hill Grrrrrrrrrrrr! Woke me up every time! :evil: :banghead:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Did you think to yourself when you heard it …..

where did that week go?

There used to be stuff like somethin on a certain day each week which reminded you of the same thing last week and it was like - time is really flying and I haven't that essay done yet.

Back to the top
one good thing about having a car that isn't currently working is that i can always have a drink, because i know i won't be driving anywhere.

Back to the top

superworm said

Turbotech wrote
Why does the Old lady acorss the road keep leaving a plastic 1 ltr lemonade bottle on her front garden ? Evertytime I look out the window when I'm working I can see this plastic bottle and its ending me CRAAAZZZYYYYYYYYY

You must be a cat….read somewhere that this simple ploy frightens the cats (& their poo) from invading th'owd lady's garden

Cheers

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ops - Clearly doesn;t work though with my two cats - only the other day I saw ours having a 5 minute break in her garden  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Turbo Technics MK1 Golf GTI's - where are you ?

http://www.VWTurbo.co.uk

Back to the top
just got a weber for my 1.3 - hopefully this will get it running again.
i needed a new part for my standard carb that was going to cost ?20 - so i figured, why not replace the whole thing.

Back to the top
my mk1 is off the road for a bit, so today i thought i'd make it feel better by making my bike unridable too. looks like i'm walking it tomoz.

Back to the top
Why can I never sleep when just 3 hours ago I refused a good time because I was too tired?

Why do people say they're going to ring you in relation to a job and just never do?

Why am I unemployable?!

How come coming to this forum has made me feel very poor?

Owner of a Golf Driver 1.6 G Reg running
twin choke weber carb 32/34. More to come!

Back to the top
Having had about 5 hours sleep in the 48 hours…. all this is making great sense at the moment!!!

You all should try sleep deprivation some time!!

Dan  :(

Back to the top
3yr out of date but my NUS card still gets me into the cinema - result!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.