Back to the top

GX-restoration part 2 :-)

looks like brand new  :lol:

vw golf GTI `83

vw golf GTI `82

vw golf GTI EDITION `94

mercedes w115 200d `75

Back to the top
Nice work  :D What colour will the finished car be ? What paint do you use , 2-pack ? celly ?
Cheers……..

Back to the top
Looks good! nice job!

Back to the top
I can see this is going to be one to watch, the quality of work is very nice  8)

Back to the top

chudd said

Nice work  :D What colour will the finished car be ? What paint do you use , 2-pack ? celly ?
Cheers……..

hi
it will be the same colour like it is means-papyrus grun metallic,all must be like new-original  :lol: and yes,yes 2 pack paint.

Remember, VW made the last car in 1992. After that they started making vehicles.

Back to the top
Wow! Looks like a lot of good quality work going into this project. Well done! Cant wait to see the finished article!

Back to the top
HI FRIENDS!
YESTERDAY I REMOVED WIRES INSTALATION FROM MY CAR,NOW IT`S CLEAN AND MORE PLEACE FOR NO CRAMPED WORK-AND MORE PROFESIONAL  :D

Remember, VW made the last car in 1992. After that they started making vehicles.

Back to the top
hi!
  it isn`t much better withaout electric wires?  :D

and engine removing soon  :pray:

Cheers

Back to the top
Great!

Looks solid around the bulk head

Back to the top
hi guys!

just fitted my new wheels to GX. This are ATS Cup 6 x 15,very hard to find size but i`ve got it !!!!!!  :D

Back to the top
hi guys  :D
i want show my last welding works with rear arch

now arch  :D

and today i made frame for engine restoration,looks not so beautifull now  but it will be painted in nice workshop red  :dance:

:dance:

Back to the top
Looking good mate :y:

Back to the top
Good work!

Back to the top
Good stuff! that rear corner+arch looks spot on!  :y:

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
Hi Steve

where can we see more pics of your herd? they look really interesting,

and vwman, your work looks great, i wish i had the guts to do what you are doing, great job :D

'04 golf 4 1.9 tdi

'05 citi golf 1.4i

Back to the top

sagrant said

Hi Steve

where can we see more pics of your herd? they look really interesting

Here are some of them. All except one need a proper restoration, but most of them are complete, and they are all weatherproof.

(Photos removed by Type 17 - too far off-topic!)

Back to the top
Quite a collection! I would be a bit wary of leaving them on grass though. I have seen what long wet grass can do to the sills as there is less air circulation.

Cheers
Rajan

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

I would be a bit wary of leaving them on grass though. I have seen what long wet grass can do to the sills as there is less air circulation.

Good point. We do cut the grass at the end of the summer with a strimmer, but maybe we should look at doing it more often…

Back to the top
hmmm hmmmm i  thought for a second  that is not my topic  :roll:  
anyway- this is  my frame for engine restoration,painted now in nice red colour (cleaned  very good  before of course he he,my hands are hurting me  becouse of that ) :dance:

here it`s

i hope tomorrow i`ll remove the engine. :wink:

Back to the top

vw-man said

hmmm hmmmm i  thought for a second  that is not my topic  :roll:

This is true, so I'll take the shots away now…sorry for intruding on your topic. You are doing a great job on the GX - my herd is jealous of your facilities  :wink:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.