Skip navigation

MK1 Golf GTI

Back to the top

paceman said

Backinblack said

Thoughts on this one then. Top money for a non original car.  

VW MK1 Golf GTI Only one previous owner

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-MK1-Golf-GTI-Only-one-previous-owner-/114845202214?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like those wheels. That's what I'd have on mine if I had the money.

Mk1 GTI PB said

I love it when people end a advert by saying no test pilots……like you would with a Mk1 Golf for £16k.

What about this one: 1981 VW GOLF MK1 GTI For Sale

I didn't think the black cars came with red seats..front spoiler doesn't look original either. That said, it looks pretty good. In terms of recommisioning, it could be a simple fluid and belt change, but could run to fuel system if the tank has had fuel in it, and possibly some of the seals may have dried up a bit. If you are willing to get your hands dirty then nothing impossible.

Yes I thought they were grey and black in black, green and silver GTI's?? Red in Mars Red models?

Back to the top
Back in the day the UK spec cars wouldn't have had red seats but lots of cars were imported as they were cheaper and lots via military/diplomatic services. Then you could pick or end up with wried and wonderful specifications. One thing to look for are rear seat belt clips screws under the window of 3drs.

paceman said

Backinblack said

Thoughts on this one then. Top money for a non original car.  

VW MK1 Golf GTI Only one previous owner

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-MK1-Golf-GTI-Only-one-previous-owner-/114845202214?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like those wheels. That's what I'd have on mine if I had the money.

Mk1 GTI PB said

I love it when people end a advert by saying no test pilots……like you would with a Mk1 Golf for £16k.

What about this one: 1981 VW GOLF MK1 GTI For Sale

I didn't think the black cars came with red seats..front spoiler doesn't look original either. That said, it looks pretty good. In terms of recommisioning, it could be a simple fluid and belt change, but could run to fuel system if the tank has had fuel in it, and possibly some of the seals may have dried up a bit. If you are willing to get your hands dirty then nothing impossible.

1983 Mars Red 1.8 Golf GTI
1987 Alpine White 1.8 Clipper Cabriolet

The trouble with doing nothing is that you never know when you are finished.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.