Skip navigation

28th Malvern Classic Car show

Back to the top
Lol - just a tad!
They stopped taking advanced tickets on the 29th Sept.
You can pay on the gate though, £9 per person - plenty of room on the Club Stand as it is essentially a big field!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Oh well - worth asking!!!

I dont think the car we will be in on Sunday would be appreciated on the stand - my Dad's 1974 Citroen DS.  Sadly as my blog shows the GTi is "not quite" ready for showing…………………..!!

Back to the top
Got my usual stinking cold!  Always Malvern:(

Back to the top
Hi all. Well it looks like i won't be able to make it today for camping for the show tomorrow as I'm having a right job trying to get One of my rear shockers off to stick on my coilovers.
If anyone wants my ticket then please take it free as someone might as well make use of it.
Pretty gutted but these things happen.

Thanks

Marc

1990 Golf GTI cabrio 1.8i.  DX Engine

Back to the top
Sorry to hear of your bad luck Marc.
I'm still hoping to be there in the morning at about 10:30…fingers crossed. Looking forward to meeting you all. 

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
Thanks mate, just hope someone can make use of my ticket. Also waking up in a warm bed this morning and seeing how cold it is ooutside without a hangover has made me feel slightly better😍
Our knackered two man tent needs an upgrade to say the least. Hope you all have a good day anyways.

Marc.

1990 Golf GTI cabrio 1.8i.  DX Engine

Back to the top

28th Malvern Classic Car show

Wish I couldā€™ve made it today.. Iā€™ve been out of action for over 2 months, not me personally or my car just had a lot going on with the house!!! Almost there & getting back to normality - finally! Hope you all have a good day there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.