Skip navigation

Fuel injectors

Back to the top
Yeah I know the fun starts now and the cost ! Breaks no not yet I think the way to go with breaks is to replace as much as possible I took her for a small drive tonight live on a steep hill coming back down the hill I kept it in 2nd   :|  made it back in one piece. I live in a place called Enniskerry it 20km south of Dublin city.

Back to the top
I replaced everything on the front brakes although the calipers were free one of the bleed nipples snapped. Luckily my rear brakes had been refurbished for the last MOT, although that was 8 years ago it was all good and only done a few hundred miles so I cleaned them up and put them back together.
Only reason I asked whereabouts you were is because I'm in Ireland for the last two weeks in August and staying in Cork (my wife is from Cork) and I could've popped round and had a look at your Golf if you were nearby.
Good luck with the car and let us know if you need any other help!

Back to the top
Cheers saulty,
You would of been more then welcome cork is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours from me but if your ever around this way drop in. It's a great forum this and what a help only for it I wouldn't of got the car going so much info. Enjoy you trip the the Emerald Isle not sure if the Guinness is to good in cork it's all Murphy' s down there !!!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.