Skip navigation

BBS RA 7x15 4x100 et35

Back to the top

refinished in sparkle silver

The 6 dayer is their economy post which is the longest they do.
If the weight is approx 15kg each package then it will be £200 ish.

Thats the lowest i have been quoted so far….if anyone else knows more then feel free to contact me……or indeed if anyone is going the destination and don't mind sticking these in you're case let me know :P

Back to the top
Thanks Kev.

Send me a PM so we can discuss the price if that suits you :ocf_emoticons__thumbup:

Back to the top
Hi Kev,

I'm waiting for a reply regarding the wheels.

PM when you've sorted out the details.

Regards

Back to the top
Will be in touch soon as i can mate......friend of mine died last week so has been abit grim. :(

Back to the top
Sorry to hear that  :(

I've sorted out how to "gift" so confirm the price/postage charges via a PM and I'll get organised.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
The light silver set is now sold to the above member who was a complete gentleman from start to finish.

Looking forward to seeing pics of them on the car asap! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Back to the top
hello

are the set of 4 unrefurbed ones still available?

Cheers!

Drew

Back to the top
Unrefurbed set sold yesterday!

Looks like the dark silver set may have sold too….if so i will update the thread.

That will mean i will have only 1 x 7x15 unrefurbed wheel left. :'(

Back to the top
Hi Kev,

I might be in the market for that unrefurbed wheel as a spare. :thumbs:

Kindly give me a price including postage to Australia.

P.S: I haven't forgotten to post a picture of the wheels on the car…. but they may appear on the "Wheels Wednesday" post in the meantime :ocf_emoticons__punk:

Back to the top
Whoa....sorry for the late reply....i went through my secret mancave and found another complete set of 4 that need refurbing....will get some pics up when i can.

Back to the top

BBS RA 7x15 4x100 et35

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back to the top
I see them Figti but I need a price plus delivery to Australia.

You can PM me if you like :ocf_emoticons__dontknow:

Back to the top

BBS RA 7x15 4x100 et35

Pm sent..

Reg Kevin

Back to the top
hi, are the unfurbed wheels still for sale?

Back to the top
I still have them as i have not advertised them anywhere yet......i will get pics up asap.

Back to the top
Hi Kev,

I'm still chasing  a good quality but refurbishable RA 15" as a spare for the set you sent over. If you have one let me know.

Regards,
Wayne :thumbs:

Back to the top
What were the 15x7 RA's originally fitted to?  I take it standard ones are only 6 1/2?

Back to the top

BBS RA 7x15 4x100 et35

Here my oem set.. from my Sportline Cabrio.. (only the black centres are not for sale)

Reg
Kevin

Back to the top
Those ain't 7's are they?

Back to the top

92rivage said

What were the 15x7 RA's originally fitted to?  I take it standard ones are only 6 1/2?

The ones with the holes between the lugholes were BMW E30 fitment i believe, the ones without i am not too sure what they were originally from.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.