Skip navigation

vw festival Harewood house August 14/16 2015

Back to the top

Sunday clubstand

bluey12 said

Hi Eddie if it's not too late is there any roomeft for the stand in Sunday? If so I would love to put my car on the stand let me know cheers Richard. Hope Alls well with you?
no its not I have one  pass left PT me your adess ASP

Last edit: by Eddiebear

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Hi Eddie, have you sent chris smith pass to him or me? Just he is on honeymoon I will let him no to look out for it if it's gone to his house.. Cheers

Yes it has mate sorry i've not got back to you sooner
 cool , it's not here yet, when did you post it? Cheers 

Back to the top

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Hi Eddie, have you sent chris smith pass to him or me? Just he is on honeymoon I will let him no to look out for it if it's gone to his house.. Cheers

Hi it should be it was one of the first ones I sent out.

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

hi, no I have only received one pass so far mate…

Back to the top

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

right not sure  what to do .When is Chris turning up to the show

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

hi he is turning up sat evening, there is a lad who was going to use it sat so we had a full line up!! Think we could get one there? Just tell them it got lost in post ? 

Back to the top

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

hi he is turning up sat evening, there is a lad who was going to use it sat so we had a full line up!! Think we could get one there? Just tell them it got lost in post ? 

Ok if this other lad I do have one more pass but need to get it to him.

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Eddiebear said

Steven said

Ok if this other lad I do have one more pass but need to get it to him.
 he is tuning up Friday night I can get it to him if you want to post it to me?

Back to the top

easternkris said

Everyone's pass says 13 as this is the club stand number at the festival 

Looking at the passes I think we should of had the name of the club, like we did last year and not the number of the stand? 

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top
Talking to a few of the other ppl I know on other club stands they had been asked to do the same and put the stand number not the club name on the passes, not sure why

Back to the top
I do not have a paid in advance ticket for Sunday ,can you still pay on the gate if your on a club stand because the vw festival website says you need one or are they just trying to sell tickets knowing that's people don't always turn up!

Back to the top
Weather warning for Friday in North Leeds / Harrogate area, remember your coat and a brolly! 

It's being called a heavy downpour running from Thursday through Friday, supposed to clear up Late Friday so Saturday and Sunday will be fine. (As predicted by the met office) 

I'm going to watch the weather Friday but whatever happens I will definitely be there Saturday and Sunday and maybe Friday!

Looking forward to the weekend, see you all there! 

Duct Tape really is for the win, when combined with cable ties the world is your oyster!
( I am not sponsored by nor advertising duct tape or cable ties!)

Back to the top
Please see link to things you need to know for the show-VW Festival, 11th - 13th August 2023 @ Harewood House, Leeds :: VW Festival

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Copy of the site plan, we are plot 13 on row 4.

273 views (844 Kb)

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top

g60pjl said

I do not have a paid in advance ticket for Sunday ,can you still pay on the gate if your on a club stand because the vw festival website says you need one or are they just trying to sell tickets knowing that's people don't always turn up!

If you don't have an advance ticket you maynot get on the stand butyou can and I will have word with the gate staff when I get there on friday ok.

B reg cab

Back to the top

g60pjl said

If you don't have an advance ticket you maynot get on the stand butyou can and I will have word with the gate staff when I get there on friday ok.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Just one thing can you all put the name of the club on your pass as I forgot to do it :thumbs:

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

Just one thing can you all put the name of the club on your pass as I forgot to do it :thumbs:
 will do, any thoughts on the other pass? 

Back to the top

Steven said

Eddiebear said

will do, any thoughts on the other pass? 

Thanks and as the pass won't get there in time I will give out to him Friday I will be in the famliy area my car is blue and the reg is B798XUV. :thumbs:

B reg cab

Back to the top
I have completely messed this have only just been told that the show and shine pass is for the Saturday as well so my club stand pass is available for the Saturday now as well really sorry about this Eddie. I will bring the pass with me and give it to what ever paid member needs it. 
My apologies again
Thanks scott

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.