Skip navigation

vw festival Harewood house August 14/16 2015

Back to the top

Sunday clubstand

scottyr1 said

Paul B said

Any space for my car on the Sunday  :thumbs:

Hi I'm in the show and shine on the sunday now so can Paul have my pass on the Sunday now Eddie?  I can pass it on mate

Ok for the mo I will say yes but if a piad member wants to be on club stand the pass will have to go them .

B reg cab

Back to the top
Hi Eddie,

My pass arrived in the post yesterday - thank you  :)

Looking forward to this.

Lhasa2008

Back to the top
Sorry chaps with a massive heavy heart am going to have to pull out, shake down of the car after the rebuild hasn't gone to plan, she needs some more work, Eddie what do u want me to do with my stand pass send it back to you? 

Back to the top

easternkris said

Sorry chaps with a massive heavy heart am going to have to pull out, shake down of the car after the rebuild hasn't gone to plan, she needs some more work, Eddie what do u want me to do with my stand pass send it back to you? 

Sorry to hear that mate about the pass yes please mate I wil PT you my adress.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Pass arrived cheers Eddie,now I need to get polishing!! 

Duct Tape really is for the win, when combined with cable ties the world is your oyster!
( I am not sponsored by nor advertising duct tape or cable ties!)

Back to the top
Hi pass 13 came today I take it that's Chris's one ? Mine hasn't come yet mate just to let you no..Cheers 

Last edit: by Steven

Back to the top
Eddie pm u my address

Back to the top
Hi Eddie pass has arrived today thanks,  see you on sunday pete

Back to the top
Got my pass today too. Cheers

Back to the top
Hi Eddie you still need to fill number 4 space? Have a mate how will be there both days, and is a payed member?
Are you still sending my pass out as got number 13 ( Chris's ) pass yesterday?
Cheers 

Back to the top
Everyone's pass says 13 as this is the club stand number at the festival 

Back to the top

easternkris said

ok cheers

Back to the top

easternkris said

Yes it is mate its where the clubstand is :thumbs:

B reg cab

Back to the top
i posted that pass back today Mr bear. gutted isnt the word. it looks like you's also have a good spot for the club stand as well

Back to the top
Hi Eddie, have you sent chris smith pass to him or me? Just he is on honeymoon I will let him no to look out for it if it's gone to his house.. Cheers

Back to the top
Hi Eddie if it's not too late is there any roomeft for the stand in Sunday? If so I would love to put my car on the stand let me know cheers Richard. Hope Alls well with you? 

Banner

Back to the top

vw festival Harewood house August 14/16 2015

bluey12 said

Hi Eddie if it's not too late is there any roomeft for the stand in Sunday? If so I would love to put my car on the stand let me know cheers Richard. Hope Alls well with you? 
Retired :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

bluey12 said

Retired :-)
 Last show now adrian defo need to put it in garage and start on the Mercedes :)

Banner

Back to the top
I'm riding shot gun in the Rallye so I'll see you all there.

:thumbs:

Back to the top

Steven said

Hi Eddie, have you sent chris smith pass to him or me? Just he is on honeymoon I will let him no to look out for it if it's gone to his house.. Cheers

Yes it has mate sorry i've not got back to you sooner

B reg cab
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.