Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2015 - Cars wanted for Club Stand - 14/15th March

Back to the top
Im willing to represent the club with one of my cars.
Cheers
Andrew

Back to the top
I would like to be considered for a place on the stand please :)!!

Back to the top
Any updates on this yet? As it's getting close.
Cheers
Andrew 

Back to the top
I'm out. Too short notice

Back to the top
The cars have been picked, 4 on the stand. CabrioAnna has all the details and the owners know who they are.
Hopefully we will see you on the club stand !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
what happened to the 6-7 cars spaces that were secured Ade ? 
  Anyone else not had an email back from UD either. Same with ultimate stance as well. 3 emails sent between the two shows and not a reply. You'd have thought they'd have been courteous enough to send out a generic thanks for your application but… email. 

Ad. 

Back to the top
Not sure it was ever that many - 5 at a real push with the space they have given us - 4 will fit nicely.

I will be there helping to run the stand all weekend :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Cool ! Will be sure to pop along and slobber over your engine if it's on the stand  :wub:

Back to the top
Cheers, but she will not be there this year - well not unless we have a very last minute drop out, I am on emergency standby !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Bummer  :'( 

Back to the top
I had the same for ultimate stance and ud this year. Not even a sorry your not in meh. 

Who's on the stand then for UD?

Baggie82 said

what happened to the 6-7 cars spaces that were secured Ade ? 
  Anyone else not had an email back from UD either. Same with ultimate stance as well. 3 emails sent between the two shows and not a reply. You'd have thought they'd have been courteous enough to send out a generic thanks for your application but… email. 

Ad. 

MK1 Golf Owners Club Official Instagram Account @vwmk1golfoc or Instagram

Send your images to ig@vwgolfmk1.org.uk and we will share them with the world!

Back to the top
So all other people offering there cars here get no gratitude, just ignored and the people that are on get informed? 

Courteous email to each person prepared to ofer there car for the club would be nice. 

Back to the top
Hi Folks, I will be posting up stand cars later, not ignoring anybody, it's just that I had originally chosen 7, then were told we had to have a smaller stand due to demand, so have had to get it down to 4! Not an easy job with such great cars put forward which is very much appreciated.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
After much deliberation, we have 4 cars for the stand!
For all of these owners, it's their first time on our indoor club stand, so looking forward to another great show for us.

We also have club members who have been successful in getting into Ultimate Concours Yomp Swerve   Kimblesblue

Plus, @beany1234 has got into the show and shine!

So we will have 8 club members with cars at the show, so please come along and say hello!

Big thanks to everyone who put their cars forward, sorry if you've not made it this time, but please don't be put off for next year! I also have a list of reserves and I know it's a bad situation to be a reserve for time of work, logistics, hotels etc. and if we have space, I will look to inform you ASAP. I will PT you as a group.

Thanks

Anna

mbuzz490

pudding can

tattoo26

campaignjerry

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.