When would you like the AG 2015

July 10th - 12th July 2015
july 31st - 2nd August 2015
You do not have permission to vote

Back to the top

jellybelly said

:lol:

Next time ⌚ I'm over that way I'll take some filler with me! :thumbs:  :lol:  

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
As many of you are well aware it takes the committee months to plan your agm in fact we start when the current one ends, there has been talk of a new venue this can't happen for next year but we do plan on looking at one for 2016, we obviously need to cater for everyone attending location wise and for your facilities several locations have been brought forward but we need to look at security first and foremost having it in a field and just gathering isn't an option as you can well imagine, sharing a venue /event with another event isn't an option either because it's your /our annual gathering and we would get more issues than we care to deal with the list would be endless.

So this is your chance to voice your opinions as to how you want to play this for next year, we're not going to please everyone but we'd like to think we can please the majority, so have your say here not on Facebook that way this topic can remain live and not lost as conversations do on Facebook, this forum was here long before Facebook use it and that way we'll be able to act on your behalf more efficiently.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

golfcabrio said

jellybelly said

Its already on there mate 

Just mentioned it whilst inspecting the corner of the room for cracks!  :$ :)  

Always nice to see you acting as you have been taught there Mike, if you respond to this then you are not in your corner 😂

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Is there any show clashes with either date? I'm gonna say the late date as I don't get paid till the last day of the month!! :thumbs:

Back to the top

Back to the top

Massbad69 said

I'm not happy :-(

I thought that's the case for all jocks  :ninja:

171761 views (107 Kb)

Back to the top
I'm going to say the later date for me.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Swerve said

Massbad69 said

Well said……from a safe distance  :o

Back to the top

debs said

July 10th is before the end of term. If I remember rightly from my short time on the committee several years ago, after running the AGM during term time it was decided that after schools break up was better as too many families (and those of us working in schools) had issues with being able to get there on the Friday?

Plus doesn't that clash with Tatton??

^^ This so voted for later date.

Banner

Back to the top
So we could do with all the votes in by Monday folks so we can make a informed desision 

Currrently things are neck and neck with only 1 vote in it 

Banner

Back to the top
I've voted later date as kids hv broke up and not taking her out of school on the Friday. Earlier date means I would hv to take out of school. Tbh it don't make much diff either way to me and I will make the date wot ever chosen.  :party:

Back to the top
I cant do the early one :(

Back to the top

Swerve said

Massbad69 said

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Too true mate.

Back to the top

smudger said

Swerve said

Massbad69 said

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Too true mate.

U Englanders are all comedians, honestly what a laugh 😂

Back to the top
Voted late, it's the start of a 2 week shut down for me!  :thumbs: also gives me an extra few weeks to get my car ready  :thumbs:

Goly The Golf, a 1983 5dr 1.3cl having a full resto.
Cherub, a 1985 Mk2 Polo Breadvan.
1995 Rover Mini Sprite (wife's daily)

Back to the top
so with 19 votes each then it is a draw

either date will be fine then i assume?

Banner

Back to the top
38 votes very disappointing given the amount of members and the amount who turn up to the event.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

38 votes very disappointing given the amount of members and the amount who turn up to the event.

Maybe some aren't fussed either way.

I can't make the Saturday of the later date as I'll be at Edgbaston watching The Ashes - unless its all over by the third day O_o

Back to the top
Perhaps extend the voting and add a 'don't mind' option to see if that's the case?

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
I voted later date, as Ramadan clashes with earlier date, not too fussed but might lose some of the new East mids guys........

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.