Skip navigation

Stolen centre caps

Back to the top

Not happy

Would just like to thank the person who obviously thought that my car would look better with 2 centre caps missing.
Id also like to say that if you think that you now have 2 bbs centre caps then your in for a surprise as they are replicas. I hope your pleased with your latest appropriation.
I will now have to see if i can BUY another 2 from somewhere.
If anyone happened to see anyone at the wheels of the mars red hard top that was parked opposite the porta loos with the rest of the cars from Scotland then please let me know.
Whats worse is that they were nicked whilst i was helping a fellow member get their car running.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
What a miserable thing to do. 
Hope you can find some more.

If you were the person who took them - don't bother coming back next year. We don't do that kind I thing to our club members, go to another show to get your parts.  :P

Back to the top
That's unlike someone from this club. Hope they are found and banished

Back to the top
Thanks guys. We had just been commenting on that this morning. How it was great that you could leave your car unlocked and stuff lying around and nobody bothered with it

Back to the top
thats really bad i hope the kuy who nicked them has his car robbed see how he likes it no need for that at all.

Back to the top
Any cctv coverage in that area ?

Banner

Back to the top
Terrible so sorry to hear that mate we should all be one big happy family. Also is there any more info on the guy with the lovely white caddy who had it keyed saturday night

2006 MK V VW GOLF GTI EDITION 30 (OLLI)
1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5
1979 VW T2 BAYWINDOW DEVON MOONRAKER CAMPER (NANCY)

Back to the top
Low life's Macca, just no need for it!! Hope you can find some replacements bud.

Back to the top

bones65 said

Terrible so sorry to hear that mate we should all be one big happy family. Also is there any more info on the guy with the lovely white caddy who had it keyed saturday night

I believe that the caddy was hit by a cricket ball, not been keyed by someone.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
To be honest I am shocked to hear this , this sort if thing never happens at the Agm or shows we run, and to the low life scum that hopefully reads this do yourself some justice and if needed anonymously email the committee and please arrange to do the decent thing and return the caps , people work hard for the things they buy not for u to steal stuff. U give everybody else a bad rep and the last thing people need is like other shows I won't name people taking caps and anything valuable off there car at shows, grrr so angry and disappointing please never come back to AGM you are not welcome ! 

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

bones65 said

i saw the damage beleive me it was keyed down to the metal in parts low lifes WHY!!!!

1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5

Back to the top
Thanks for all the support folks. I know that the vast majority of the members are spot on.
Its my second visit to the agm and i honestly didnt expect that to happen.
I will be back next year though.

Back to the top

bones65 said

CabrioAnna said

bones65 said

i saw the damage beleive me it was keyed down to the metal in parts low lifes WHY!!!!

Do you know who the white caddy belongs too, I didn't see it?

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
No way !! absolute scum bags !! what wheels have you got ?

Ad.

Back to the top
sorry anna no the owner left a note in the window stating someone had keyed it

1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5

Back to the top
Sorry to hear your bad news mate, skipper1 had the same trouble at Volkfest, north Weald aerodrome the other week! Probably the same scumbag!
View topic: JOY TURNED SOUR :( - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Goly The Golf, a 1983 5dr 1.3cl having a full resto.
Cherub, a 1985 Mk2 Polo Breadvan.
1995 Rover Mini Sprite (wife's daily)

Back to the top
The swear filter is blocking my description of this scum bag? 

W…ker don't come back! 

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Unbelievable,   …and what was our conversation this morning funk. ..
  i know you can't go on a witch hunt ..but  can anyone vouch for the group of young lads parked near the far end in a mk3 , mk4 , a jetta..and maybe  something else.not sure who they were …
sorry but I just can't imagine any of the older mmembers on here doing something like that 

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
We see the lads at the services on way home. 
Seemed totally sound.  :thumbs:

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
this is so disgraceful tbh and shouldnt happen but its the jealousy :(

The young lads were around my unlocked car full of expensive photography equipment for hours with ample chance and didnt touch a thing and spoke to them on a shoot saturday for a good hour and sunday for a while and were fine to me. They were abit drunk saturday but thats it tbh and i was there till around 9.30pm sat walking round taking pics.  

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.