Skip navigation

Request For A First Aider

Back to the top
Over the past few years ant5 has covered the First Aid aspect of the event. Luckily, we've only needed his services once and I hope to continue that trend this year. Unfortunately Ant can't be at the AGM this year due to other commitments.

However, we need to be armed with a person who knows some First Aid and who we could call on should the circumstance arise. I'm not expecting triple heart-by passes to be performed in the Railway Bar, just a basic level of aid until an ambulance arrived - if necessary. 

Anything serious would be sent to hospital. 

Does anyone have a First Aid level of competence who would be willing to be a stand-by person. (No 'on-call' fee is offered!!).

I'd be very grateful. You wouldn't be on your own, other people would pitch in to help you.

Please let me know.

Cheers, Dan

Back to the top
I have basic first aid training. I would always help out regardless, if needed. :thumbs:

Back to the top

Melteddrummer said

I have basic first aid training. I would always help out regardless, if needed. :thumbs:

Do you have a first aid kit ??

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
No I don't I'm afraid. Could possibly pick one up before the event though. :thumbs:

Back to the top
Just bought one on ebay, so yes, I do have a first kit :)

Back to the top
Brilliant,  are you there all weekend ?

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
I'll be driving down on the Friday night after work and going home on Sunday.

Back to the top
No one can have an accident outside of these times then! lol

Thanks for sorting Andy, decent of you ;)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Top man! don't forget you need room to pick up new wheels :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
No worries dudes :thumbs:

Don't worry Richy, I would never forget about those wheels lol. The cash is sitting here waiting for you!!

Back to the top
Thanks for helping on on this issue. Let us know how much your kit cost and the club will reimburse you. 

Top man!  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Safety pins were required for Evertons fancy dress a couple of years ago  :thumbs:

Apologies I can't make it this year.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top

ant5 said

Safety pins were required for Evertons fancy dress a couple of years ago  :thumbs:

LOL :lol:

Dano said

Thanks for helping on on this issue. Let us know how much your kit cost and the club will reimburse you. 

Top man!  :thumbs:

No worries Dano. Don't want any money for the kit though, I'll just keep it for the house once I've been to AG :thumbs:

Andy.

Back to the top

Melteddrummer said

ant5 said

You may laugh Andy but the fancy dress error was near his man tackle  :offtopic:

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
Hope you had steady hands Ant?? :ocf_emoticons__icon_eek:

Back to the top
Seeing as we are probably the most accident prone family to attend AGMs can Melteddrummer make himself know to me as soon as he arrives.  :lol:  Just in case ……

Back to the top

GHIA said

Seeing as we are probably the most accident prone family to attend AGMs can Melteddrummer make himself know to me as soon as he arrives.  :lol:  Just in case ……

Lol or camp next to them, would be easier.

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

ant5 said

Melteddrummer said

ant5 said

You may laugh Andy but the fancy dress error was near his man tackle  :offtopic:

I fully understand your reluctance to do it again this year Ant, that's enough to put anyone off for life :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Im an advanced first aider for my work and Im hoping to be there for the whole weekend.
I dont have a first aid kit though either.

First Golf, lots of work. I've started so I'll finish!

Back to the top
If the need arises fingers crossed it wouldn't it's nice to know that we can rely on extra cover if need be.

Thank you.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.