Skip navigation

My car audio install

Back to the top
Great attention to detail as always walt  :thumbs:

I like the USB socket install, subtly done  :cool:

Good luck with the show - let us know how you get on  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Glad it has worked out for you and good luck in the competition.

Back to the top
Cheers guys. I'll keep you posted on how I get on and hopefully I can give you a demo at the AGM

Back to the top
Wow!

God luck with the competition.  :thumbs:

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Cheers Ian. I know you have followed this build from early on, thanks again for your support. Same goes for you, come and find me at the AGM and let me give you a demo.. Its difficult to imagine how something might sound, so come and have a listen for yourself and see what you think.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Will do walt , thanks for the offer. I'm a bit of an audiophile so would love a good listen to a proper set up. Problem is as I'm getting older I'm finiding my hearings loosing some of it's precision! Plus having an old works truck that I spend most of my time in I'm being ruined  :lol: Just starting the build within my Tin top re-build. Nothing so grand as yours though!

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
20170528_165206.jpg

Back to the top
Congrats mucker

:thumbs:

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Cheers matey. This event was a European record for attendance for EMMA. So to come away with a win of any kind was an achievement. The competition was really serious. I lost some silly points for a couple of issues that I knew nothing about prior to competing which should get me 4 points back. I can also use the EMMA judging cd to tune my car to play that test cd well also. This should get me a few more points back. I was only 11 points off winning my class so I might have one more crack at it before the end of the season.

Back to the top
Wow! That close for the first time out with no professional help! Fair play Walt.

I shall be finding you at the AGM this time, you were always busy when I wandered past last year  :lol:

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top

walt said

Cheers matey. This event was a European record for attendance for EMMA. So to come away with a win of any kind was an achievement. The competition was really serious. I lost some silly points for a couple of issues that I knew nothing about prior to competing which should get me 4 points back. I can also use the EMMA judging cd to tune my car to play that test cd well also. This should get me a few more points back. I was only 11 points off winning my class so I might have one more crack at it before the end of the season.

Great news mate, well done  :cool:  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.