Skip navigation

AG 2013 Tickets now available !!!

Back to the top

Coopertastic said

well…if you see an orange and white campervan rolling through…….run away lol…  :ninja:  :ninja:

do you do tea too……

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

Coopertastic said

well…if you see an orange and white campervan rolling through…….run away lol…  :ninja:  :ninja:

do you do tea too……

I'll even direct you to a suitable parking space. ………

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

smudger said

Coopertastic said

huh?…ok….i'll trim the fat off the bacon…how is that?

That's cheating. Leave it on. Heaps of brown sauce too.

OK…it will have to be crispy then!! and yep…HP all the way :-)

————— Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass….it's about learning to dance in the rain…

Back to the top

Ginner said

Coopertastic said

do you do tea too……

Of course….Tetley only though…ps i am not the bleedin' catering van…it just saves sleeping in a tent…at least I can lock myself in lol

————— Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass….it's about learning to dance in the rain…

Back to the top

m00 said

I would think so dude.

Would be good to see you Sunday and meet Jack :)

Fingers crossed I can. If I bring a tent and you will know I'll be staying for Sunday ;). I will try and bring the other half is she can get out of work.

Thanks EW.

Back to the top
Just a quick guys… I paid for my ticket ages ago.

I can't remember do I have to print my ticket off? 
Or are they sent in the post? Completely forgot  O_o

Back to the top
it will be an e-ticket so yeah to print off but a hard copy will be on the gate to cross check mate.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Ginner said

it will be an e-ticket so yeah to print off but a hard copy will be on the gate to cross check mate.

Awesome cheers, would I of got an email with the e ticket or is something I can access through the site to print… Because I don't remember getting an email 

Back to the top

bobreoc said

Ginner said

Awesome cheers, would I of got an email with the e ticket or is something I can access through the site to print… Because I don't remember getting an email 

you would have got an email try your spam box.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Speaking of which, I don't recall getting an e-ticket.:(I received a paypal receipt but nothing else in my inbox and spam.

Would the paypal receipt be suffice at the gates?

Cheers

Back to the top

Dublove said

Speaking of which, I don't recall getting an e-ticket.:(I received a paypal receipt but nothing else in my inbox and spam.

Cheers

Thats is because you have turned off your eCommerce notifications in your profile !!!

I will PT you your order number for the gate.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

bobreoc said

Ginner said

You should of got an email - perhaps it got put in spam.
I will PT your order number for you to quote at the gate.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Sorted now. It was just a confirmation email of the purchase of my ticket which is the e ticket. Phew 

Back to the top
Excellent !!!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Dublove said

Cheers

Thats is because you have turned off your eCommerce notifications in your profile !!!

I will PT you your order number for the gate.

Ok lesson learnt.

Many thanks.

Back to the top
Hey no worries - On the gate they will have the order list, so we would of worked it out one way or another !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Phew.

Cheers Ade.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Back to the top
Can u pay on gate just for the Sunday as I am in show an shine an not had time to get tickets

Back to the top

R8jon said

Can u pay on gate just for the Sunday as I am in show an shine an not had time to get tickets

You can pay on the gate, but there is still time to buy them before - the tickets are delivered in the form of an email.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

R8jon said

You can pay on the gate, but there is still time to buy them before - the tickets are delivered in the form of an email.
Thanks that's all I needed to no :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.