Skip navigation

Deva Dubs n Rods show, 7,8,9th June 2013- Club Stand and camping

Back to the top

Shrewsbury Showground

Is there room for the green caddy on club stand ? Also camping room for us 3 and deutche doctors lads? Also quick idea for a club display! Don't know how much room but how about a mk1 rainbow??

Back to the top

bredndeb said

Is there room for the green caddy on club stand ? Also camping room for us 3 and deutche doctors lads? Also quick idea for a club display! Don't know how much room but how about a mk1 rainbow??

Defo room for caddy on the stand!
How many cars and people all together for camping with you guys?

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
3other cars of potters vw to camp they have a pitch .the 2guys from deutche docs are trading but want to camp with us.2vans  and a car! Any chance?

Back to the top

bredndeb said

3other cars of potters vw to camp they have a pitch .the 2guys from deutche docs are trading but want to camp with us.2vans  and a car! Any chance?

Just sent Deva a message to check, Should be ok but will confirm. Just send me a text as don't think saved your number in my phone so I can keep you informed.

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

bredndeb said

Just sent Deva a message to check, Should be ok but will confirm. Just send me a text as don't think saved your number in my phone so I can keep you informed.

Ok it's sorted, you can all camp with us :thumbs:

Deutche Docs aren't on their list for trading , so he says they need to give him a call in the morning to sort if that's ok- 07738 165073

Banner

Back to the top
Me and Sharon will be going again, camping from Friday. Will be finding a nice quiet spot :-)

Back to the top
And we will come and make it noisy !!!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Lol :-)

Back to the top
Well done on another club display win guys, heard it being announced just as i was leaving today

Back to the top
We had a fantastic weekend, a little burn't !!!
Thanks to all the guys and gals that made it such a fun and relaxing weekend.

Here are my pics

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#1;CAEQARoQXjL7eE2EaIhQH0w5_vZ6_g;EF969D34-5C9F-428F-B023-527044423478

(Double click to see them full size)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Well done guys, I clapped the loudest when you won best stand! (fact).

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

We had a fantastic weekend, a little burn't !!!
Thanks to all the guys and gals that made it such a fun and relaxing weekend.

Here are my pics

https://www.icloud.com/journal/#1;CAEQARoQXjL7eE2EaIhQH0w5_vZ6_g;EF969D34-5C9F-428F-B023-527044423478

(Double click to see them full size)

Great pics mate, noticed one of my wheel specs!

Any ideas?

Back to the top
Cheers mate !

No Elv and me took a pic to do some detective work after the event - meant to take it out, oh well it was late last night when I did it !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
A quick google seems to indicate that the 357 part number is from a B3 Passat from the 1988-1991 era, from Europe or Mexico - comes up on VWVortex

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Looks like the club is a force to reckoned with winning another best club stand !!!!! We did it at Bristol too !!!!

Oh and i need a Ginger sticker !!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

A quick google seems to indicate that the 357 part number is from a B3 Passat from the 1988-1991 era, from Europe or Mexico - comes up on VWVortex

Hmmm, progress maybe!

I'm tempted to email VW lol.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Spilz said

I noticed we got a great cheer from the crowd  :$ :thumbs:
Your car looked fab :)

Banner

Back to the top
Just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who came to Deva with us on our camping weekend, fantastic company and a great laugh. :) lso those who showed their cars on the stand on Sunday, the Deva crew where impressed by the standard of cars and winning Best Club Stand and our members picking up 5 trophies topped off the weekend nicely.:thumbs: Will post some pics up of the stand in review section. Thanks again. Anna

Banner

Back to the top

CabrioAnna said

Spilz said

I noticed we got a great cheer from the crowd  :$ :thumbs:
Your car looked fab :)

Thanks Anna!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.