Skip navigation

All Types, Bodelwyddan Castle, Wales, 19 May 2013 -Club Stand Booked

Back to the top
Well bad news for me sort of, I cant make it on sunday now :dry: Having to take my daughter to Devon to start her new career :)
So there's a spare stand ticket if anyones interested.
Sorry

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

Well bad news for me sort of, I cant make it on sunday now :dry: Having to take my daughter to Devon to start her new career :)
So there's a spare stand ticket if anyones interested.
Sorry

Which bit was the bad news???  :lol:
Soz!

Back to the top
Who's travelling from the NW
on Sunday morning? 

Anyone or will I be on my own as DjEv is no longer going?? 

Back to the top
Me and Dave are going sunday morning not sure on times yet if you wanna meet up let us know.

cheers Andrew

Back to the top
Im going to aim to be there for about 8.30 to help Anna put the gazebo up. 

If that coincides with you?? 

Back to the top
Thanks Anna pass arrived today anyone alse want to meet up on way on saturday.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Really sorry guys but my alternator died on the way back from the mot station yesterday:ocf_emoticons__BangHead:up to now the garage can't get it off (2hrs) and niether can I (3hrs) so although I'm still trying to get it sorted the chance is very slim.

I have sent a pt to Anna regarding my ticket which arrived today which I can give to someone else.

If its any help I could transport any gear up in my van on the sunday morning to save loading your mk1s up ???

John.

Ps any tips on how to get my alternator off:$

Back to the top
Never a nice feeling. I've had it 2 years on the trot but I'll be there in Sunday morning nice n early!!! 

Are you going in the van then? No shame if you are!!  :lol:

Re the alternator, I had the same issue. It took McDonut and I hours with heat, grips, (his) muscles and a lot of swearing. The whole love affair could have ended there with the car!! Brute force is probably the last resort for you. 

Back to the top
Looks like we are all having issues, got problems of my own with the Mk1, looks like I'll be in the Mk4:ocf_emoticons__icon_rolleyes:Good news is I'll bring the club gazebo, so at least we'll be dry!

Lots of passes available if anyone else can make it, open to non paid members now.

Cheers

Anna

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
yeah it looks that way I had my exhaust down pipe snap last friday in sheffield luckerly I was staying with friends who knew a wellder .Dam pot holes

B reg cab

Back to the top

Dano said

Are you going in the van then? No shame if you are!!  :lol:

Yep but but not gonna put the van on the stand  ;)

Cause its a Tin Top!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tried brute force :'(  so its angle grinder or a garage with burning gear :o  :o

Back to the top
got my pass yesterday. Thanks Anna. The car is still in the garage but ogre is very confident it will be finished for Friday afternoon. I'll be cleaning in the rain on Saturday ready for the drive up early Sunday morning. My mate might be coming in his mk1 so if anyone that can't make it is willing to pass on their ticket, he'll have it. If he is in his mk1 that is….

Back to the top
scrap that. My mate is racing at silverstone on synday. I'll be all alone  :(

Back to the top

Dano said

Hi Dano, me and Dave will be setting off about 5-45am, should be at Charnock Richard about 6-45am, If you want to meet up there? And we will probably stopping at Lymm for macdonalds? Cheers. Andrew

Back to the top
Pass arrived Anna thanks a lot, what's wrong with the cab? Nothing too bad I hope 

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks Anna my pass arrived today 😊not long to go now.

Back to the top
I can't make it now . Need to sort  leaking shower out  so some DIY for me   :P

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

Mk1dcky said

Dano said

Hi Dano, me and Dave will be setting off about 5-45am, should be at Charnock Richard about 6-45am, If you want to meet up there? And we will probably stopping at Lymm for macdonalds? Cheers. Andrew

That may be a tad early for me!! I'll call in at Lymm to see if you're there as I pass though. 
Thanks

Back to the top

mk1jim said

I can't make it now . Need to sort  leaking shower out  so some DIY for me   :P

Oh no Jim :( I was looking forward to having a chat and showing you what I've done to your old engine. Ahh well hope you get your shower sorted mate. hope to catch you at the agm. :thumbs: .

Back to the top
Yes , I was looking forward for a catch up.  Normally I'd leave it and go to the show  But I rent a room out to a lodger so need to get it fixed . 

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.