Back to the top
has anyone been sent their tickets yet.

B reg cab

Back to the top
Not got the passes yet, hopefully this week:thumbs:

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Passes have arrived this morning!:):):):)Time to send me your address's please via PT please.:thumbs:Will post out ASAP.

Thanks

Anna

Banner

Back to the top
Hi Anna pt sent.
Thanks Robbo.

Back to the top
Sent mine as well Anna thanks

Back to the top
Hiya Anna
I have to work in London on the Saturday so wont be camping Saturday night, be too much of a dash to get up there.

Back to the top
just got my tickets yesterday.

Did you get my PT ANNA

Back to the top

Waterworx said

Hiya Anna
I have to work in London on the Saturday so wont be camping Saturday night, be too much of a dash to get up there.

Cheers Stu, I'' be getting there about 8.15 Sunday Morning, staying over night in Hennllan. You still bringing 2 cars? Annax

Banner

Back to the top
First batch of passes posted 2nd class this morning, so should be with you mid week:thumbs:List on first post updated.

Cheers

Anna

Banner

Back to the top
looks like my old cabby going to be at this :( miss it

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

anderson1971 said

Not sure are you going on Saturday and camping or just sunday
 hi mate cabby still looking good i have a L REG cabby now missed her that much bought two with four months back one now red clipper hope we can meet up one mate hope you still having fun

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top
I'll let my club passes go if that's ok Anna, its only fair I let someone else have em as I can't guarantee I will make it.
Got to work in covent garden and can't leave till I finish the job on saturday so just in case I'll post the tickets on to whoever wants em.
Ireland the following week so need to make sure everything is ready for then as well  :lol:

Back to the top

dek said

anderson1971 said

Not sure are you going on Saturday and camping or just sunday
 hi mate cabby still looking good i have a L REG cabby now missed her that much bought two with four months back one now red clipper hope we can meet up one mate hope you still having fun

yes mate i do love it ,and nice to hear you got another one and yes will def meet up

Back to the top
Cheers Anna looking forward to the show. 

Banner

Back to the top

Waterworx said

I'll let my club passes go if that's ok Anna, its only fair I let someone else have em as I can't guarantee I will make it.
Got to work in covent garden and can't leave till I finish the job on saturday so just in case I'll post the tickets on to whoever wants em.
Ireland the following week so need to make sure everything is ready for then as well  :lol:

No Probs, looks like this is going to be a busy one too, I've got people on reserve for passes. Catch up soon.Annax

Banner

Back to the top
Got a couple of spaces available on the club stand if anyone interested, please PT your address and I will send a pass:thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Who's camping Saturday ? And does anybody fancy meeting up for a convoy ?  I am driving from Chesterfield area.  …..anna can I collect passes from you on the Saturday ? 

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

mk1jim said

Who's camping Saturday ? And does anybody fancy meeting up for a convoy ?  I am driving from Chesterfield area.  …..anna can I collect passes from you on the Saturday ?
I'm meeting up with Anderson1971 at charnork richard services at 11 and then Bungle84 at Lymm servcices at about 12 .On saturday

B reg cab

Back to the top

Eddiebear said

mk1jim said

I'm meeting up with Anderson1971 at charnork richard services at 11 and then Bungle84 at Lymm servcices at about 12 .On saturday

eddiebear sorry mate am not able to go mate car trouble sorry

Back to the top
Ok mate no problem

B reg cab
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.