Skip navigation

1.1 tintop

Back to the top
I like……………Enough said.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
should be starting to buy engine goodies soon too  :wub:

Back to the top
Wheels look stunning!
You must have at least one set of sexy rims lying about you wont miss that u could punt to me 👍

Back to the top
nope  :lol:

Back to the top
slowly completing my panel wish list :wub:

and picked up an air box for modifications

for some scale

Back to the top

golf_coupe said

Uhhhhhh  :wub:

SPILL. Where'd you get it?

Back to the top
Very nice matey.  :)

Back to the top
Nice! U just need one of these now

Back to the top
Looking good :thumbs:

Back to the top

Dubbuds said

Nice! U just need one of these now

:drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

Back to the top

Phataz1 said

golf_coupe said

Uhhhhhh  :wub:SPILL. Where'd you get it?

It was a mate up here that was moving garage Arun and needed the space. Got the tailgate for a steal but made up for it with the airbox :ninja:Chrissy what happened to your old 'imperfect' roof? I asked LWS about it but they ignored the question  :(Id easily pay 50% for an imperfect roof :lol:cheers for the replies :wub:

Back to the top
What did u ask them? Might be open to sensible offers

Back to the top
Just asked them how much for your old roof if youd returned it….

kinda moot point now  :lol:

Back to the top
What does moot mean? And u could chuck in ur front seat belts for my wee build :) Since I gave u the buy of the century lol.. That was only cos it was u mate and its good to catch up with someone who's been into mk1s from day dot.  and tesco car park! :)

And look how good the boot in the T5r is btw.. Can't believe the c5 never swallowed that easier! I thought the R would have fitted in there:)
Cheers for the heads up on the Fks 👍 the other buy of the century

Back to the top
Hmmmm Carbon roof :) :drool:

Back to the top
carbon papped on for pics…

Its not going to be fitted for proper until the cage is in but pics are always good.

Chris- moot is what you put your tv on when you want it to be quiet…. :lol: and I think since I educated you in FK genealogy you can pony up for the belts since you scooped the coils for hee-haw and your claiming the roof lmao. For serious though theirs an FK meet at Klondyke tomorrow night we can discuss theories at  :thumbs:

Chers smudge  :thumbs:

Back to the top
So so so cool! I have major carbon and wheel envy!
keep up the awesome work!

Back to the top
seriously… all wheels and carbon in this thread have been found at cheap and not enviable. Digging is all thats required  :wub: but cheers anyway :thumbs:

Back to the top
Great thread mate, the car is coming on a treat, can't wait to see the finished product!! :thumbs:

Back to the top
I shouldn't have looked at the roof pic it's got me thinking about doing it to mine now :lol:

Looks brilliant mate.  :thumbs:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.