Skip navigation

Fav part on yer golf

Back to the top

Fav part on yer golf

I'd say on my bum behind the euro spec sportline wheel!

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
I like the  comments I get from people who think I am cool driving a retro car when really it  is not retro just old and I cant afford a newer one.

Back to the top
my fav part about my car is its a 5 door and its just full of retro oldskool cool but i also like the full package i get with the gx as its the best of a gti but with the best of a 1.5gl aswell,so in other words i just love the car plain and simple:lol:

mwalker

Back to the top
my 2 fav so far is the CAE shifter and pedal box

Back to the top
My front grille, the only part of the car that doesn't need TLC at the moment!

Lee Hartness

Back to the top
The sound from inside + the smell :)

Love it!

MK1 Golf 1 GTI Pirelli

Back to the top
For me it's my fuel gauge.  I like this best as it doesn't move until I've reached around 110miles.
It fools me into thinking I'm getting plenty MPG every time I fuel up.  :cool:  and I fall for it every time.
But once I've covered about 160miles, it's around the half tank mark, pretty much where it ought to be.   
It's a strange thing, I can remember having a keener fondness towards my cars that tend to lie about the first few gallons burnt off, but after all these years, cars and miles, this little quirk still tickles me.  :)

Given the price of fuel it's truly the only thing that perks me up about fueling up!  

Back to the top
think this is my fave bit..the seats

Back to the top
errr, well, if mine looked like that, I guess that would be my favourite part too.  :cool:  

Back to the top

Craigt said

errr, well, if mine looked like that, I guess that would be my favourite part too.  :cool:  

thanks Craigt :thumbs: but don`t be fooled into thinking that the car is as good as the seats..it`s just how i bought it.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.