Skip navigation

Players Show - Sunday September 16th

Back to the top

Players Show - Sunday September 16th

BIGBURT said

im up for that… if your goin from colchester assume you are going 120, would macdonalds in braintree be a good place to meet? if so what time?

yea i was thinking along them lines, gonna be bringing my little girl too. could meet at 9ish if all goes well

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top

lakesk8 said

missed last years for some reason, gonna be going to this on ethough.  holla andy, wanna go in convoy?
 litle kris too.. or anyone else heading up from colchester way?

Alright John ! Yeah that would be cool. Im going down with East Coast Dubs and at the moment we are still finalising the convoy timings, but should be going the A120 - M11 will keep you posted!

Gary I will give you a call when im there unless you want to come down with us? Will be leaving early though lol

G60

Back to the top
Can't see anything on the site or FAQ about confirmed opening times, 9-930 works for me.be joining m25 junction 8 then anti-clockwise around 8:30

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
If people wanted to meet at mcdonalds in Braintree at 9am I'm good with that, let me know what you all think?

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
This might be too early for some of you but I will beleaving Tollgate Maccy D's in Colchester at 0730 hrs then off to Braintree Maccy D's with the intention of leaving there at 0750hrs going the A120 M11 route.

Appreciate it might be too early for everyone but want to get a good clubstand at the show.

G60

Back to the top
hi andy, are they guys from east coast traveling with you?

Back to the top

Back to the top
Hi peeps, I am really keen to go to this. If I can make it I'll be driving down from Ipswich, I'd like to get there early, but it would be awesome to roll up with a few other mk1s - as long as I don't get shown up too much  :mrgreen:

Only thing that might stop me is an electrical issue. If anyone could help, I've put a post up in the technical section. Not sure if this link will work??

Electrics

Back to the top
Hi guys, i,m coming up from ramsgate with the vagingit lot, would be great to meet some of you guys . Lee

Back to the top

andy77 said

litlekris said

i am 100% going to this in my mk1.. first show with it for a couple of years..

Give us a call when you there dude will be good to see the mk 1 on the road !! 07834159758

just look out for the dark grey mk1 that sounds like a tractor, as still have to sort thr ehaust manifold gasket out and have ran out of time..

Back to the top

BIGBURT said

hi andy, are they guys from east coast traveling with you?

Yeah quite a few names on the list for ECD club which is why we are leaving early to get a good spot !

G60

Back to the top

andy77 said

This might be too early for some of you but I will beleaving Tollgate Maccy D's in Colchester at 0730 hrs then off to Braintree Maccy D's with the intention of leaving there at 0750hrs going the A120 M11 route.

Appreciate it might be too early for everyone but want to get a good clubstand at the show.

My littl' un decided she's gonna go fruit pickin with her Mum now, so I can get the early train now!

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top
ok, decided i'll get the family out of bed early (and the neighbours with my blowing exhaust) and meet up at tollgate mcDs for 0730..

see you all tomorrow!

Back to the top
Hi we have just checked in at the hotel and going for food weather is good so far 😊

Back to the top
Been out and about in my cab all dy, looking forward to this tomorrow.

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
Im coming from Colchester too have you all decided what time to start from maccyds in tollgate i may come along and join the convoy

Back to the top
I will be in a gold mk1 cab

Back to the top
couldn't make 0730 this morning, will probably pass through braintree at 9am though if any one is still around?

Back to the top

Back to the top
Got back about 20 minutes ago, it was a good show golf1980 had a look round your car I liked your engine and bay.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.