Skip navigation

Players Show - Sunday September 16th

Back to the top

Players Show - Sunday September 16th

I've done this show since Carl and the guys first started it, now in its sixth year.
Quite a laid back affair, that gets a good VW club interest.
£10 on the door, North Weald Air Field

https://www.facebook.com/players.show

Players Show

I'll be attending in my cab, anyone else interested?

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
Shall be going but in the mk 1 Jetta black on g60 steelies, say hello if ya see it !!!!

G60

Back to the top
yep will be there unless its chucking it down

Back to the top
Excellent make yourselves known, I may contact them and see if we can have a club area of sorts?

R32GUY

1992 Rivage in Classic Blue Pearl "B16YUG" 2.0 TFSI, 6 Speed FWD with Quaife LSD, running on Air with sorted geometry and Eibach ARB's, G60 brake setup front and rear, 4x100 17" BBS LM's, Power Steering, Opening Quarter-lights, Mk2 electric recaros and the whole car trimmed by MJ Interiors in tan and Alcantara with a brown roof.

Back to the top
Hi I'll be there just booked the hotel :)

Back to the top

Back to the top

golf1980 said

I want to go to this

Whats the dilema dude ??

G60

Back to the top
i am 100% going to this in my mk1.. first show with it for a couple of years..

Back to the top

litlekris said

i am 100% going to this in my mk1.. first show with it for a couple of years..

Give us a call when you there dude will be good to see the mk 1 on the road !! 07834159758

G60

Back to the top
I'm going. Was supposed to be going with Renegade dubs but if there's a club stand I'll jump ship!

Back to the top
I is attending :-) with family and friends weather permitting.
How you keeping andy and how's that baby of yours???? Hope all is well and hopefully catch ya Sunday, be cool if we can get a stand going

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
im in any news on the stand??

Back to the top

Players

I have a pole for a flag if anyone has one lol, where in Maldon do you live bigburt?

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
Haven't had a response to my mails, considering how laid back it was last year I vote for first one there commanders a area and we park up en mass!
I'll be there bright and early :-)

R32GUY

Back to the top
I'm up for that but how early is early?? Lol,, have to try and get my kids motivated and was supposed to be traveling in convoy with friends?

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
I'll be there for 9am - and get in the queue :-)

R32GUY

Back to the top
Il try me bestest to be there for that time o clock lol give me a buzz on Sunday if ya want to arrange pitch crashing antics :-)
07956 170134 gaz

1988 mk1 golf gti cabby
1991 mk2 golf 1.6 driver

Back to the top
im in heybridge basin matey, I was going to pick a pal of mine up in braintree at 9am then head up 120/m11. Gates open at 10 dont they???

Back to the top
missed last years for some reason, gonna be going to this on ethough.  holla andy, wanna go in convoy?
 litle kris too.. or anyone else heading up from colchester way?

1982 Non Sunroof Black 1600 GTI

2003 MKIV Golf PD150 GT TDI

Back to the top
im up for that... if your goin from colchester assume you are going 120, would macdonalds in braintree be a good place to meet? if so what time?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.