Skip navigation

Wanted: North West Members interested in Meets

Back to the top

Wanted: North West Members interested in Meets

keep them coming :-) ..  (It'll never happen but imaging if all 40 +of you turn up for a north west meet :-))

Back to the top
add Mooch on please - pm'd my email last week

Back to the top

mooch said

add Mooch on please - pm'd my email last week

I never received your PM. can you send again please

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
nighthawk 8)

Back to the top
PM's Received

mooch
Nighthawk

Added and emailed

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
Pm received

Dan79gti

Added and emailed :-)

Back to the top
Garygti83 :)

Back to the top

GaryGTi83 said

Garygti83 :)

Cheers Gary

Added and you should have an email  8)

Back to the top
Blooming heck Tony! This list is making me want to reinstate the Drive Thru challenge :o mmmmm, I'll go away and think about it . . . . .

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Hi Tony add me to the list as well,pm sent.
Andy

Back to the top
Please keep us posted - you can add us to the list on the first post if you like....PM on way

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Blooming heck Tony! This list is making me want to reinstate the Drive Thru challenge :o mmmmm, I'll go away and think about it . . . . .

Thats what i was thinking, get the gauntlet thrown down and get a New Drive thru challenge for 2012 post sorted

.  i think we are gonna need a bigger drive thru  :lol: .

PM's received from andy-b and NellyCB

Emailed you both and added to the list

Cheers
Tony

Back to the top
for those that havent seen the NW regions attempt to break the drive thru challenge check here

The Mk1 Golf Owners Club - NW Region Drive Thru Challenge 4th Sept 2010 - YouTube

Back to the top
hi tony whats the world record for the drive though

Back to the top
count me in just pm ed if I can get my car started having problems starting it  :banghead:

Back to the top

PNERivage said

kavlfc said

Thats what i was thinking, get the gauntlet thrown down and get a New Drive thru challenge for 2012 post sorted

.  i think we are gonna need a bigger drive thru  :lol: .

Think we'll have to re-introduce it, plans are afoot  :mrgreen: Can discuss further on the 26th  :wink:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
:D Hi just seen the grive thru footage great idea what town do we pick on, :D .And when.

B reg cab

Back to the top
OMG can we please do the drive through record i need this footage!

Back to the top

Greenmk1 said

count me in just pm ed if I can get my car started having problems starting it  :banghead:

PM received
Added to the list and emailed

Cheers Tony

Back to the top

carling said

hi tony whats the world record for the drive though

Hi Mate, dont know about the world record.  but we matched the mk lots 13 cars :-)

we had a few cry offs that day too. Looking forward for kavlfc sorting the challenge out again

just need a load of mk1's a camera and a tripod :-); oh and a suitable drive thru
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.