Skip navigation

Yorkshire regional meet Thursday 26th January

Back to the top

Yorkshire regional meet Thursday 26th January

I was down there at the week end picking up a cabby I just bought!

Back to the top
sorry no i dont know them

Back to the top
What mk1 you got?

Back to the top
mk1 golf gti cabby silver gray colour

Back to the top
If I don't make it up on Thursday I'll keep a eye out for you! The one I just got from by you is silver grey with blue mohair blue leather and ats cup.my other one is a rivage.   :D

Back to the top
Any more people interested

Yorkshire Region Host
Woody
Mark Wood

Not Just a car its  life style Thing

Back to the top
Ty

Back to the top
Alright lads iv just been up to the black bull I saw 2 nice cabs there,but as I don't know who Any one is I didn't want to walk into a packed pub and look like a tool! Wouldn't mind having a look around those cabs they looked mint.  :D

Back to the top
Hi Kuvalee

You should have come in - Coos2 had made it easy for every one by wearing a bright red Mk1 hoody so he was easy to spot - It was the first time I have been to a meet and I didn't know any one either  - but it was good get the car out for a bit of a run and put faces to names - hope to see you next time.

All the best.

Back to the top

Kuvalee said

Alright lads iv just been up to the black bull I saw 2 nice cabs there,but as I don't know who Any one is I didn't want to walk into a packed pub and look like a tool! Wouldn't mind having a look around those cabs they looked mint.  :D

You should have just popped in mate as all welcome we where the only none workmen or couples in there.
Make shore you pop up next month

All welcome and more the merrier.
There will be a few more attending next month so hope to see you there 4 thursday of feb 23rd

Yorkshire Region Host
Woody
Mark Wood

Not Just a car its  life style Thing

Back to the top
Ok I'll try get up and put some faces to the names! And try to get my new roof on before i Come up.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.