Skip navigation

2012 AGM Dates

Back to the top

ha ha

2012 AGM Dates

Ha Ha, chrome strips will be on though and might be some nice shiny wheels..... As well as a baby seat Young dubber in the making!

Banner

Back to the top
Looking forward to this, my first one and my Golf should be nice and tidy! And to make it better, my birthday is on the 8th! Lets just hope I can afford to pay extortionate amounts for my insurance renewal!

'83 Mk1 Driver - Mars Red

Back to the top
Shame it is not during the school holidays  :cry:

Banner

Back to the top
woohoo cant wait, i missed it last year by 2 days! car wasnt quite ready

Back to the top

jellybelly said

just like we cannot change the uttoxeter calender, people have asked to be more away from bug jam so we have done so :)
Why do people want to distance themselves from bugjam. Was there some bother last time. Forgive me but im a bit in the dark about it.

Back to the top
Because it was on the same weekend last year !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Because it was on the same weekend last year !!
Ah gotya, i can see the sense in moving it then.

Back to the top
This'll b my first, so excuse the probably obvious question, but how/where r u guys staying?
What sort of price range is it, and what's the general rules?

Back to the top
Camping, camping, camping !!!

Last year it was £25 for members for the whole weekend
(£30 for non members)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Awesome, I'll take 6 Lol.

Back to the top
Forgot to say the price is per car !!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Are there bouncers on the gate keeping out non mk1s? As friends all have mk 2s, 3s n 4s. And the odd polo Lol.

Back to the top

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
How many club members did not attend last year due to bug jam?

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

Shame it is not during the school holidays  :cry:

but the event is over the weekend? what has school holidays got to do with it?

Banner

Back to the top
The event starts on Friday which this year would fall on a school day. So if you have some distance to travel it means more people would have to travel Saturday morning and missing out on Saturday activities (consider time to unpack, set up tents, etc too). Camping, especially with kids, is a lot of faff as well so some would rather get 2 nights out of it rather than 1 night.

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

The event starts on Friday which this year would fall on a school day. So if you have some distance to travel it means more people would have to travel Saturday morning and missing out on Saturday activities (consider time to unpack, set up tents, etc too). Camping, especially with kids, is a lot of faff as well so some would rather get 2 nights out of it rather than 1 night.

I'm with dubboy on this one, My little lads 1st year at school this year.. I would usually set out at friday lunch but wont be able to this year :-( . If I camp it gotta be two nights to make it worth it

Back to the top
i dont understand as i haven't got children so have never experienced the hassle of camping and children

i know that when i was younger, last day of school the car was packed and as soon as i got home, straight in the car on the road to cornwall.

do school finish around 3.30 ish?

Banner

Back to the top
..and thats what will be happening Jelly   8)  8) .  I much prefer the relaxed approach of setting off at lunch in convoy with other NW members, tent up and ready for tea followed by beer thou :-)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.