Skip navigation

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

Back to the top

Malvern Classic Car show *Camping weekend*- Sun 9th October

Time to put the feelers back out on what is the biggest Mk1 Golf Owners Club display outside the AGM  :P

The show is held on Sunday 9th October at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern, as usual we'll be doing our camping the night before, with us setting up  tents and the club display on Saturday afternoon/evening and having another booze fuelled night of entertainment.

For those that dont wish to camp, that's fine, you can arrive Sunday morning and join us on the stand, we're a happy bunch and be glad to see you  8)  8)

Advance tickets are £3 per car, which includes entry for the car, 2 adults and 2 kids………how cheap is that???
 :P  :P

So whose coming, names please  :) …………………….

1. Gammygolfgti

Back to the top
:D
 :wink:

Banner

Back to the top
Me and Ghia please Gammy  :D

SW, SW, SW, N !

Back to the top
We're in..! Kids dogs the lot..!

Back to the top
Count me in too gammy :mrgreen:

Banner

Back to the top
Count us in Warren.
Will try and bring both cars :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Best show of the year!

I don't think I'll make it this year though and even if I do it won't be in a MK1, sorry.

T

Back to the top

Tian said

Best show of the year!

I don't think I'll make it this year though and even if I do it won't be in a MK1, sorry.

T

That's a shame T - will the MK1 be off the road then ?

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

Tian said

Best show of the year!

Glad you like it Tian  :punk:  :punk:

Tian said

T

Aww! You've been an ever present since the first one  :cry: , you know your very welcome in any car, if you manage to find the time Tian  8)  8)

The list so far is………..

1. Gammygolfgti
2. Daz1971
3. Ghia & Ben
4. Waterworx
5. Lola
6. Dubgolf2010
7. Lhasadreams
8. ^^His Boss - Sharon

Keep them coming…..
:P

Back to the top
I'll be there but not in the mk1 (tax expired) hope you will accept a renault lol

Dave.

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Count me in! Don't know about Nurseman tho

Already can't wait for the hangover, how can anybody say no to this show after the infamous bedford-chick-gate!

Back to the top

bouchay said

Already can't wait for the hangover, how can anybody say no to this show after the infamous bedford-chick-gate!

:dontknow:  what u mean ?? !!

lanterns 4 this one…and wood for fire  :wink: save us burning other stuff,,,,,,

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

bouchay said

:dontknow:  what u mean ?? !!

lanterns 4 this one…and wood for fire  :wink: save us burning other stuff,,,,,,

Bedford-Chick-Gate……… in the streets of Malvern to this day, I believe they still talk about what went on that night  :mrgreen:

Daz, maybe wise for us to use a beter fuel……distinct lack of hedges at Malvern  :mrgreen:

Ginner, we have parking space at the back of the camping area for a Renault…..assuming you wanna camp (we're not afraid of camping in this neck of the woods  :twisted: )

The list so far is………..

1. Gammygolfgti
2. Daz1971
3. Ghia & Ben
4. Waterworx
5. Lola
6. Dubgolf2010
7. Lhasadreams
8. ^^His Boss - Sharon
9. Ginner
10. Bouchay

Aymore for anymore???

:wink:

Back to the top
"A space at the back for a renault" if I camp will you still talk to me ? Cos I have to leave my mk1 at home.I'll bring cakes lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Tian said

Best show of the year!

T

That's a shame T - will the MK1 be off the road then ?

Yeah, I'm actually going to do some work on it this winter and the tax runs out this month so it seems opportune to make an early start and SORN it for the first time. I'm gonna miss driving it.

T :cry:

Back to the top

Ginner said

"A space at the back for a renault" if I camp will you still talk to me ? Cos I have to leave my mk1 at home.I'll bring cakes lol

We can drape a blanket or something similar over the Renault   :roll:  , be plenty of people to talk to, all the people on the list so far are all camping……though you'll have to wisper during the early evening as the telly will be broadcasting X Factor (I know, I know, but some of the regulars are big Jedward fans  :redfaced:  :redfaced: )

Back to the top
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
Reminder and taster for those wondering…………..

22.5 Mk1 Golfs on the stand, a couple more came later on………….

Spot the X Factor fans…………

Hoping Bert and his 0.5 Mk1 Golf will again be attending  :mrgreen: …………

Back to the top
Sweet them pictures look mint can't wait  :mrgreen:

Good old bit of x factor lol

Banner

Back to the top
don't forget me peoples :p
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.