Skip navigation

We show Clarkson and crew how its done...

Back to the top

We show Clarkson and crew how its done...

Because it would've won and that wasn't the point of the show  :wink: But it did recognise the Mk1 didn't deserve destroying, better than the rest by a country mile  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Are you sure he owns a tintop GTi?
I know he had a rocco gti when he was a lad
if he now owns a Mk1 he may be a member but using a different name, might be "Bling" have they ever been seen in the same room?? :lol:  :lol:

only having a laugh Bling no offence meant :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I've heard he does have one, possibly on IOM but I may be wrong with that bit  :dontknow:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
NOPE I AGREE. WHEN TOP GEAR TALK ABOUT AND DRIVE A MK1, IT'S A PROPER ONE. THEY DID NOT MENTION, OR EVER ARE LIKELY TO DO SO, THE FLOPPY TOPPED PRETENDERS TO THE CROWN.

Back to the top

wooders said

NOPE I AGREE. WHEN TOP GEAR TALK ABOUT AND DRIVE A MK1, IT'S A PROPER ONE. THEY DID NOT MENTION, OR EVER ARE LIKELY TO DO SO, THE FLOPPY TOPPED PRETENDERS TO THE CROWN.

What you shouting for????

:D

Back to the top

kavlfc said

wooders said

He has a small penis

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
HAHAHA!

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top

kavlfc said

wooders said

He's always shouting about his hatred of floppys :twisted:  I have suggested he see's a shrink about this in the past.  :lol:

"Now Mr Wooders tell me about your childhood" :lol:

Back to the top
Looked like great fun. 8)

shame I missed it, just what regional meets need a bit of humour, well done guys.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top
Looked like a good day out, well done norveners!

Banner

Back to the top

A5OPY said

kavlfc said

wooders said

He's always shouting about his hatred of floppys :twisted:  I have suggested he see's a shrink about this in the past.  :lol:

one day i was born, not gay and liked proper mk1's.

as for the size of my penis, i rest my case. a floppy top lover is thinking about a tin top owners satan sausage!

Back to the top

wooders said

A5OPY said

kavlfc said

wooders said

as for the size of my penis, i rest my case. a floppy top lover is thinking about a tin top owners satan sausage!

Not when the sun's out we ain't, then we think about what factor sun cream we should use whereas tintop owners think about buying a cabby  8)  8)  8)  8)  :wink:

Back to the top
and my penis

Back to the top

kavlfc said

wooders said

A5OPY said

kavlfc said

wooders said

Not when the sun's out we ain't, then we think about what factor sun cream we should use whereas tintop owners think about buying a cabby  8)  8)  8)  8)  :wink:

Not been a great summer for cabbys then?

Back to the top
For leaks it has  :lol:  :wink:

Back to the top

Peddersgolf said

For leaks it has  :lol:  :wink:

And tatties  :wink:

Back to the top

wooders said

its all i think about, as you know all us floppy drivers have gay tendancys.

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
personaly if top gear see this there probly just start picking at the mk1 golf like they do the austin princess next we will be seeing them torture a decent mk1

Back to the top

since_1983 said

personaly if top gear see this there probly just start picking at the mk1 golf like they do the austin princess next we will be seeing them torture a decent mk1

doubt it Clarkson has always said that the Mk1 golf Gti was his car of the last century. I don't remember him saying that about a marina :lol:

Back to the top
ur right but, its a comedy show and lets face it the 1% of the nation who love the mk1 is not enough to worry about when it comes to having a laugh or a joke at someone elses expensive

lets say i'd not be shocked if something was mention or happened on top gear

the fact you cheated and used a rag top is a starting point lol

by the way expect a pm soon
There are too many online users to list.