Skip navigation

SATURDAY 4th SEPT - NW convoy to Blackpool Illuminations

Back to the top

SATURDAY 4th SEPT - NW convoy to Blackpool Illuminations

hey have u got room for one more?

Back to the top
The more the merrier  :mrgreen:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Would like to join you all on this one,just started browsin  the forum and realised you must live only minutes from me, in Rishton.
Where and when do you start from?

Back to the top
Kavlfc - sure you have been looking but so far from Yorkshire side we have

Me + 1
Carling + 3
Moorey + 1 adult  & 2 Children

& a couple of maybes will keep you updated.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
its going to be a late 1 and with 2 children i think we r going to stay over.  :D hope the weather is going to b good.

Back to the top

andybury said

Would like to join you all on this one,just started browsin  the forum and realised you must live only minutes from me, in Rishton.

Andy I'll be going direct from work but could meet you a Jct 4 M65  :dontknow:  

East Lancs convoy meet Jct 4 services 1pm - 1:15pm  :mrgreen:

Ev????
DJheap????

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top

MOOREY said

hope the weather is going to b good.

2 years ago we had hoods down all the way round and home again at 1230 at night it was that warm!!

That would be great again because last year was a bit rainy!!!  :cry:

Back to the top
It's looking optimistic  :mrgreen:

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/14days.asp?zipcode=pr1

And the hose pipe ban's been lifted in the NW so can wash it as well  :wink:

Back to the top
really looking forward to the Event,

While there are a few locals on the post can I draw you attention to another meet you maybe interested in the following week (sun 12th)at Houghton Tower nr Preston….

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=89579&highlight=

cheers
Tony

Back to the top
I have been looking forward to a trip out, coming from wrexham roughly how far is it?
and is anyone heading up from here?

Back to the top
Count me in for this one i think there will be two of us in my cabbie, where does the NW run start from and what time??

Banner

Back to the top

"kavlfc" said

andybury said

Andy I'll be going direct from work but could meet you a Jct 4 M65  :dontknow:  

East Lancs convoy meet Jct 4 services 1pm - 1:15pm  

Sounds good hope to see you there,in the "83 mars red 1.1" you may have seen it about as my son is using it and I live at Rishton.

Back to the top
Andy, is it A891 *** saw one in Harwood last week  :dontknow:

Back to the top

jimmybricks said

I have been looking forward to a trip out, coming from wrexham roughly how far is it?
and is anyone heading up from here?

From Wrexham to Meet Point just under 70miles if you go M56 - M6 route, there are a couple of lads from Wales looking like their coming, drop them a PM.

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Andy, is it A891 *** saw one in Harwood last week  :dontknow:

Yep! thats it,hope my son wasnt thrashing my car.Its only on loan while his Mk2 is in dock.

Back to the top
Saw him this morning coming out of Rishton towards the Dunk, posted in Was it You  :wink:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Saw him this morning coming out of Rishton towards the Dunk, posted in Was it You  :wink:
Our Tom off to work he goes again.

Back to the top
I'll be ringing the chippy this weekend with approx numbers of 30-40 people. Could those with more than two per car please let me know if you haven't already.

Thanks

Chris

Only a week to go, can't wait  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

kavlfc said

Does anyone live in Fleetwood????? Is the Pitch & Putt still going? Can't seem to find owt on the internet  :banghead:

I think there is a pitch and put near to the pleasure beach???

Banner

Back to the top
how many cars are going?

is it worth giving freeport a call to see if they can save a section of the car park for us?

looks like freeport isnt near the golf pitch and put either..

Do you want to arrange a time and place to meet for the run back thru the lights now before so we all know incase we get split up?

cheers
Tony
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.