Skip navigation

new girl :)

Back to the top

new girl :)

SoundillusioN said

KTMK1 said

SoundillusioN said

Yey… hello, i'm in rugby too! well about half a mile away!  :D

:D  wicked. you planning on goin to edition 38 this year then?

Dont know if my car will be ready in time.  :(

will you just be going anyway or only if your cars sorted?

Back to the top

golf1980 said

cool. what golf you got?will see u there.
i have a 1980 mk1 driver, 1300, 4 speed, mars red, bbs mahle's and custom carbon fibre bits.
keep an eye out for it.  

I'm hoping to do alot of mechanical and interior work this winter ready for next years E38. my insurance company will rape me when i tell them! ha ha ha. worth it though…
 do you have a pic of yours up yet?

i dont yet.ill take some at edition 38 :) you going along this year for a look tho?

Back to the top
i dont yet.ill take some at edition 38  you going along this year for a look tho?
yeah good plan.
i'm just going really to check out every mk1  and see what people have done, left it standard or changed everything. maybe steal good ideas. i want to see what carbon people have too. i would love to chat to other mk1 owners and learn about their car. i am sad really. it is a good show though.
i might even buy some stuff!

Back to the top
Good to see another lass driving a MK1!  :D

Back to the top

golf1980 said

i dont yet.ill take some at edition 38  you going along this year for a look tho?
yeah good plan.
i'm just going really to check out every mk1  and see what people have done, left it standard or changed everything. maybe steal good ideas. i want to see what carbon people have too. i would love to chat to other mk1 owners and learn about their car. i am sad really. it is a good show though.
i might even buy some stuff!

yeah, im hoping to buy some stuff for mine. some mats and carpets etc. Its not sad! :) what day u going? for the whole event or just a day?

Back to the top
i think i may go for all 3 days. how about you? i was thinking of buying carpets too!! mine have worn through in places. the interior needs some money spent, but not before engine and brakes! next years show will be better for my car.
will you be putting your mk1 in the show and shine? im going to have a look around the car park anyway. what does yours look like. i'll try and spot it.

Back to the top

golf1980 said

i think i may go for all 3 days. how about you? i was thinking of buying carpets too!! mine have worn through in places. the interior needs some money spent, but not before engine and brakes! next years show will be better for my car.
will you be putting your mk1 in the show and shine? im going to have a look around the car park anyway. what does yours look like. i'll try and spot it.

no not in the show and shine.its legal and my engines ok so thats all good but definately not show material. Its a blue 5 door.ill b in the campsite. Hope i can go all 3 days to. You going with a big group of people?

Back to the top
not sure if it is a big group of us. we'll see who turns up! lol  i know at least 3 cars will be going. how about you?

Back to the top

golf1980 said

not sure if it is a big group of us. we'll see who turns up! lol  i know at least 3 cars will be going. how about you?

I know 4 people going. Not sure their going for the whole 3 days though. you all travelling down together?

Back to the top
i would like too but im sure they will get bored of traveling at the speeds i drive! ha ha. i think they will leave me behind :( but who knows. i do love a good convoy :) should be a good weekend. i cant wait!

Back to the top

Sian-Marie said

Back to the top

golf1980 said

i would like too but im sure they will get bored of traveling at the speeds i drive! ha ha. i think they will leave me behind :( but who knows. i do love a good convoy :) should be a good weekend. i cant wait!

ha, i dont drive fast either. where are you coming from?

Back to the top
we are traveling from Brackley. near Silverstone. not a very long trip but should be fun. i think trax is on at silverstone the same weekend so it will be fun to laugh at all the chaved up saxos and corsas going to that!

Back to the top

golf1980 said

we are traveling from Brackley. near Silverstone. not a very long trip but should be fun. i think trax is on at silverstone the same weekend so it will be fun to laugh at all the chaved up saxos and corsas going to that!
ha, so true. Im looking forward to it. just got to finish polishing the golf and sort out a wheel and tyre and im good to go. :)

Back to the top
my golf is still in the body shop getting work done! i'll get it back tomorrow and give it the best clean i have ever given it. hope the weather is as good as it was today!

Back to the top

golf1980 said

my golf is still in the body shop getting work done! i'll get it back tomorrow and give it the best clean i have ever given it. hope the weather is as good as it was today!

supposed to be nice, little cloudy but dry so cant complain.

Back to the top

KTMK1 said

Sian-Marie said

Aye I will be doll!

I'll be in my brown MK1 GTi, should have Ess.Em.Pee written in the rear window, if not it'll be on the back of my top  :lol:

Back to the top

Sian-Marie said

KTMK1 said

Sian-Marie said

Aye I will be doll!

I'll be in my brown MK1 GTi, should have Ess.Em.Pee written in the rear window, if not it'll be on the back of my top  :lol:
wicked. will c u there then.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.