Skip navigation

new girl :)

Back to the top

new girl :)

hi guys,im katie. From rugby town in the midlands. i have a 4 door golf gl. thought id say hi.hope to come along to as many meets as i can once my car is on the road. Needs some tlc :)

Back to the top
Haha dont they all ;) getting my mk1 1.8(tintop) back tomorra!! after a long wait!

altho saw a little glimps of her today, looking sooooo minty fresh. the little beast! fresh black paint and new chrome trim should look tasty. will have some snaps tomorra!!! :D yay

Back to the top

sketch said

Haha dont they all ;) getting my mk1 1.8(tintop) back tomorra!! after a long wait!

altho saw a little glimps of her today, looking sooooo minty fresh. the little beast! fresh black paint and new chrome trim should look tasty. will have some snaps tomorra!!! :D yay

mine does! whoever has owned it before me did not appreciate the wonderful car they had.i saved it from being crushed.Well i begged my boyfriend who worked at the scrapyard it went to to save it from a horrible fate and low and behold it was my christmas present :). look forward to seeing your pics.

Back to the top
welcome katie, enjoy the site , Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
welcome katie  have fun all good people on there and help with what ever you need

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

newbies

hi kate c'mon over and see me (also a newbie) at the pub in grandborough…we can make a new rugby meet  :redfaced:

Back to the top
welcome to the site! :)

Banner

Back to the top

Re: newbies

max350lc said

hi kate c'mon over and see me (also a newbie) at the pub in grandborough…we can make a new rugby meet  :redfaced:

hi! soumds like a good plan to me.How long u had the golf,think ive seen it around.

Back to the top
thnaks for the welcome guys :)

Back to the top
Welcome to the site Katie

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

Welcome to the site Katie

Back to the top
hi, so.... i dont get on the internet much but my car is now ready and legal. wondering if any local meets near rugby are happening soon. Also how many people on here are coming to edition 38?

Back to the top

Back to the top

golf1980 said

i'll be at edition 38. Hope my mk1 is ready in time!

cool. what golf you got?will see u there.

Back to the top
Hello and welcome Katie

Back to the top
welcome  :cheer:

www.archwayvaleting.co.uk

Back to the top
Yey… hello, i'm in rugby too! well about half a mile away!  :D

Back to the top

SoundillusioN said

:D  wicked. you planning on goin to edition 38 this year then?

Back to the top

KTMK1 said

SoundillusioN said

:D  wicked. you planning on goin to edition 38 this year then?

Dont know if my car will be ready in time.  :(

Back to the top
cool. what golf you got?will see u there.
i have a 1980 mk1 driver, 1300, 4 speed, mars red, bbs mahle's and custom carbon fibre bits.
keep an eye out for it.  

I'm hoping to do alot of mechanical and interior work this winter ready for next years E38. my insurance company will rape me when i tell them! ha ha ha. worth it though…
 do you have a pic of yours up yet?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.