Skip navigation

VW Festival Harewood House Leeds 14th and 15th of August

Back to the top

VW Festival Harewood House Leeds 14th and 15th of August

Is there any plans to evict the chavs who drive around all night thinking its a great idea to keep everyone awake because they are stoned..?

Gatherings used to be so much more fun before they got involved, its a nationwide problem and the organisers need to cull the culprits..

Back to the top
ok its on the right side of pay day ……count me in too :D  for the club stand

from felix

Back to the top
If you havnt already booked your tickets you need to do so before this sunday.

thanks to everyone who has already sent me there address if you've not please can you do so.

Ive not received the club passes yet but will need to send them out as soon as I receive them. If I get them before Sunday this week I will bring some to tatton to give out.

ta,

Kim

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

car on club stand

hi can me and my mate but two golf,s cabby on stand
thanks

Back to the top
Hi all, only a week away.  The latest list, if there are any changes let us know.

1. A5OPY
2. Foxy
3.Littlerolf
4. DjEv
5. Bluey12
6. Carbreakerman
7. Moorey
8. Allsorts
9. J12SRC
10. Sean1151
11. Millduu
12. Mk1Ad-P
13. Felix
14. Satnav2008
15. Satnav2008

The passes arived yesterday, we will be bringing them to Tatton Park on Sunday so if you are there we will catch up with you there.  If not they will be posted out Monday.  

Hopefully you have your VW festival tickets already.  Pre booking ends Sunday 8th August at midnight A notice from VW Festival

"All club members must have a prebooked show ticket in order to enter the clubs stand at the show."

We will be on site on Sunday as we are camping on Saturday night but wil be on teh stand at 8am as this is when the gates are opened, so let teh fun begin.

Cheers

Kim

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Soz everyone but wont be able to make it now :( .On a road trip to Herzogenaurach in Germany to visit my daughter from the fri whoop wooh 8)  8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
:roll:
I'll take that space if its going beggin..

I'll camp Saturday night too

Back to the top
Tickets arrived!

Engine in and ready to fire, Monday eve being the test night (fingers crossed)!

Bring on the weekend!

Mk1 Golf GTI 83 Y reg in Lhasa green
Rear disc conversion
Lowered 20mm
14" Campaign Pirrelli P Slots

Back to the top

littlerolf said

Hopefully you have your VW festival tickets already.  Pre booking ends Sunday 8th August at midnight A notice from VW Festival

"All club members must have a prebooked show ticket in order to enter the clubs stand at the show."

Oh ballbags. We're going to stop with my cousin in Leeds and we're all going to the show on Sunday, but didn't even think to look for pre-book tickets! If someone doesn't show on the day, we'll be there in the cabby anyway, but I don't think we'll make it for 8am!

'86 Cabriolet, most of a '68 Beetle Karmann cab, an '81 T25 Devon Moonraker and an '09 Skoda Fabia!

Back to the top
updated stand details

1. A5OPY (stand pass given out at Tatton)
2. Foxy
3.Littlerolf
4. Waterworx   (stand pass given out at Tatton)
5. Bluey12
6. Carbreakerman
7. Moorey
8. Allsorts
9. J12SRC (stand pass posted 9th Aug)
10. Sean1151c
11. Millduu
12. Mk1Ad-P (stand pass given out at Tatton)
13. Felix  (stand pass posted 9th Aug)
14. Satnav2008 (stand pass given out at Tatton)
15. Satnav2008 (stand pass given out at Tatton)

If you have not already Pm'd me your address please confirm your will still be attending and send me your address.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

pm sent

Hi Kim sent you a pm with my details on address etc... I am definately coming to the show have ticket ready roll on the weekend.

Banner

Back to the top

fennel0 said

littlerolf said

Oh ballbags. We're going to stop with my cousin in Leeds and we're all going to the show on Sunday, but didn't even think to look for pre-book tickets! If someone doesn't show on the day, we'll be there in the cabby anyway, but I don't think we'll make it for 8am!

I have a club stand pass mate, you can have it if you wish as I had a space on the Club stand last weekend at Tatton so I am being a bit gready in all fairness.
Let me know if you want this pass and I'll mail it to you today..

Back to the top
HI Bluey your pass has been posted

waterworx I put it wrong on the post and then my internet wouldnt let me change it, so no need to post it back.

for everyone else please get back to me asap

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

littlerolf said

waterworx I put it wrong on the post and then my internet wouldnt let me change it, so no need to post it back.

Sorry Kim I'm not sure what you mean, is the pass that you gave to me at Tatton invalid?

I am quite willing to give it back to someone who wishes to get their car on the club stand as I was on the Tatton stand so I dont want to apear gready..

I will still be there whatever but think its only fair to give someone else the chance..

Let me know what to do.

Thanx
Stu

Back to the top

littlerolf said

hi kim no pass arrived yet 4 club stand have u posted it if not can pick it up at show, iam camping just let me know, cheers moorey.

Back to the top
Hi kim,

Stand pass arrived today, have you sent Millduu's out yet as he was on holiday last week and thinks that both ours would be coming to the same address ??

Cheers

Simon

Back to the top
Waterworx - The pass i gave you at Tatton is fine please use it on sunday.

Moorey - will pm you my phone number so can give the the pass on saturday

J12rsc - will post his pass to your address today as he didnt send me his.

Bluey12 - your pass has been posted should be with today if youve not already got it.

see you all at the weekend

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
absolutely gutted! Wanted to go to my 1st meet and my gearbox has disintegrated :cry:

Back to the top
Is there any spare spaces?

Back to the top
Tickets? CHECK!

Club stand pass? CHECK!

Engine in and running? CHECK!

Bring on the festival!!!!!!! See you all Sunday, woohoo!!!!!!!!! :D

Mk1 Golf GTI 83 Y reg in Lhasa green
Rear disc conversion
Lowered 20mm
14" Campaign Pirrelli P Slots
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.