Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Would like to go but the car wanting to go is another matter all together!!

Back to the top
Would love to come, but will be on holiday in Italy during that time, best part of 1,300 miles away.

Will still be dubbing though, if only a VW Passat!  :lol:

Have a great time - great to see the club going from strength to strength.

Cheers,

Drew.

Once a Mk1 fan, always a Mk1 Fan...

Back to the top
will be there come rain or shine and where's the link so i can get tickets asap so there is no excuses from the missis ??

jammie dodgers rule

Back to the top

mbuzz490 said

will be there come rain or shine and where's the link so i can get tickets asap so there is no excuses from the missis ??

Click the image in my sig :D

Banner

Back to the top
My wife says I WILL have her car finished for then…. gulp. I will however, be coming… Sh'es another one that demands straighteners etc. Luckily I have a masooohive tent with electric hook up.  :lol:

Back to the top

droogeh said

My wife says I WILL have her car finished for then…. gulp. I will however, be coming… Sh'es another one that demands straighteners etc. Luckily I have a masooohive tent with electric hook up.  :lol:

You should hire your tent out to all the ladies getting ready in the mornings mate… my missus is already starting the "have we got electric" and "are we going in a tent as I'm not good with spiders"…  :roll: .  She's dying to go but wants to look like she's just left a spa day every bloody morning  :roll:

Back to the top
By the way I'm getting my full weekend ticket next Friday when I get paid… bring on three days of fields full of mk1's, chilling out, getting drunk and night time music/laughs!!!!  GAME ON!!!

Back to the top
I have just paid for a weekend pass - £16 is a total bargain!

Now I have a deadline for the car to be useable and can only hope there will be a Hampshire convoy I can tag along on just in case!

Back to the top
Nice one mate and £16 for full weekend (member discount for May only) is a massive bargain… payday next Friday and I'm as good as there!!!  I'm going to try and get a convoy from Milton Keynes to Northampton then from there onto the race course… if you're on the way then join in  :lol:

Back to the top
spudders what day you going?? friday?

if so i could tag alone on the convoy :)

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

spudders what day you going?? friday?

if so i could tag alone on the convoy :)

Yeah bud Friday after work… no details as yet as haven't approached the usual suspects but defo Friday.  I took it as a given that you'd be with us mate  :wink:

Back to the top
how very dare you!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm kinda stuck with you as your my only friends :cry:

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

how very dare you!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm kinda stuck with you as your my only friends :cry:

Yeah until people at the AGM see you're the guy who's with the completely new mk1… then who's left out lol.

Back to the top
i'll be left out as alway

the fat kid always gets picked last :cry:

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

i'll be left out as alway

the fat kid always gets picked last :cry:

LOL… you aint fat you still haven't ate that sausage that's went from santapod to Stanford Hall… is it going to the AGM too?

Back to the top
yea gammy has saved it for me :sick:

Banner

Back to the top

jellybelly said

I will reheat it and give it a shave for the AGM bbq for you  :wink:

Back to the top
I would hate to think which part of the animal it has come from if it has managed to re-grow hair !!!

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

jellybelly said

I will reheat it and give it a shave for the AGM bbq for you  :wink:

:lmao:

Think I might start a section on convoys.  People post up where they are from and what day they are leaving hopefully that's easier to allow people to meet up and head to the AGM as small/large groups (good to meet people and help in the event of break downs)  :dontknow:

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

I would hate to think which part of the animal it has come from if it has managed to re-grow hair !!!

8O … now theres a thought!!! LOL!!!  :lol:

Is there going to be an events timetable when we roll up?  
If I book online do I get my tickets posted to me or are they collected at the gate?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.