Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

we'll be their even though i dont own a mk1 golf at the moment.  the mk4 will be their seeing all his grandads!   the whole troop will be attending it'll be good to see some old faces and catch up.

hello!

Back to the top
I'm there in the mk1,  conversion permitting!

Back to the top

millfischk69 said

i mite come with you dean (whatalotafun). Couldn't come last year as was fishing in france.

you bringing your own car? or wanna hop in with me?

Back to the top

oldspice said

Nice one!!  Are we having a curry again lads :wink:

don't think simon will be there to supply the cooking stuffs, and i ain't heard nowt from novacaine for a while.

he still about?

Back to the top
That is great news !!
It is only 14.5 miles away so we will bring both mk1s again :-) more for the ride out. Well that is as long as mine is finished by then !! Still waiting for a hose to finish off the re plumbing of the intercooler…

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Looks like finally I will be attending a AGM ,my folks live just down the road in Derby so will use that as a stop off on Thursday  then camp at the course Fri-Sun :wink:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

That is great news !!
It is only 14.5 miles away so we will bring both mk1s again :-) more for the ride out. Well that is as long as mine is finished by then !! Still waiting for a hose to finish off the re plumbing of the intercooler…

Wish I only live 14 miles away instead of 140 miles :(

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top

rov716y said

we'll be their even though i dont own a mk1 golf at the moment.  the mk4 will be their seeing all his grandads!   the whole troop will be attending it'll be good to see some old faces and catch up.

Be good to see you Mark mate.

T

Back to the top
Yehah.  R we having fancy dress and shall I wear my jodhpurs and riding boots???

Back to the top
IS THE SAME WKND AS BUGJAM!!!!!!!!!!   :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

NOT HAPPY NOW DNT KNOW WHERE TO GO

BUT IF THERES RIDIN BOOTS AND A CROP I MIGHT BE PERSUADED

FOXY

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

FOXY

it easy mate, mk1 all the way. but i'm not sure if you can share with simon again

Back to the top
I should be there as per usual. Just booked my hols around this event so I'm keen to go 8)  8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Already booked off work, then go on holiday the day after this finishes

Back to the top

whatalotafun said

foxymk1 said

FOXY

it easy mate, mk1 all the way. but i'm not sure if you can share with simon again

im wih you about mk1s all the way but bugjam is a tradition with friends who wont budge!!! looks like il be doin 2 shws  :banghead: :banghead:

Back to the top
My misses' sister aint happy that we've changed her plans and made her cancel her holiday (we were all going to BugJam).  Feel guilty about it but me and Alaine will be going to the AGM after talks with the Milton Keynes meet boys and girls…. they're all going so can't miss it… besides… mk1's all the way as no one really talks to you at Bug Jam… hopefully the AGM is more friendly  :lol: !!!!  Here's looking forward to July  :cheer:

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

My misses' sister aint happy that we've changed her plans and made her cancel her holiday (we were all going to BugJam).  Feel guilty about it but me and Alaine will be going to the AGM after talks with the Milton Keynes meet boys and girls…. they're all going so can't miss it… besides… mk1's all the way as no one really talks to you at Bug Jam… hopefully the AGM is more friendly  :lol: !!!!  Here's looking forward to July  :cheer:

oh yeah, fiendly is our middle name.

ask anyone who went to both bugjam and the agm last year, they'll tell you what was more friendly

Back to the top
i did bugjam last year and it was a great weekend so of cool people 30 of us camped and had a laugh

shame its the same weekend as bugjam shoot the events organiser lol

Back to the top

bens_cab said

i did bugjam last year and it was a great weekend so of cool people 30 of us camped and had a laugh

your right we need to shoot the bugjam organisers….. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

bens_cab said

your right we need to shoot the bugjam organisers….. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

T :mrgreen:

Back to the top

GHIA said

Yehah.  R we having fancy dress and shall I wear my jodhpurs and riding boots???

no plans at the moment, but send me a photo and Ill tell you if the outfit is suitable!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.