Skip navigation

NWales Any1 going to All Types VW Show @ Bodelwyddan Castle

Back to the top

NWales Any1 going to All Types VW Show @ Bodelwyddan Castle

Dano said

I've phoned them again tonight at 10.20pm. I have left 2 messages on answer phones so may be we'll hear back soonish.

Dan

Well that answer phone must be full of messages from us then, as i have left 2 today as well and 2 e-mail messages, very frustrating to say the least :twisted:

will phone tomorrow as well.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
We are coming to this show but will be the camper. looking forward to it it should be good. Were going on the saturday for the weekend. I you need any help on the stand let me know.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Good news everyone!!!!!

We've heard back from Dean at All Types. We HAVE a club stand for the show.
A5OPY will be asking for definate owners to post up so he can send out passes later in the week.

So there we go, it's turned out nice again!!!!!

Back to the top
Andy,I`ll take a place on the stand.We`re gonna stop in hotel as campings gonna be chocca.

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
We have 15 places on the club stand. Paid club members get priority on the stand on a 1st come basis

if there is a * at the side of your name you are on the stand as an forum user but may have to give your place up if more paid members wish to come on the club stand.

1. A5OPY
2. DJEV
3. SEAN1151
4. Littlerolf
5. Robbo
6. Novacaine
7. Dannyd
8. D10NHH
9. Vwbugs75
10. Toemk1cabbie
11. GAMMYGOLFGTI (Are you with us or on the retro stand)??
12. JustinGti *

just add your self to the list if you want a place, I will post your passes out to you when i receive them

CAN ALL PM ME YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN POST THE PASSES OUT TO YOU NO PM NO PASS NO ENTRY…..

Back to the top
I would love to have a place on the club stand, will be sorting my membership this week.

Thanks. ;)

1983 Mk1 Golf 1.8 GTI CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE.

1991 Polo Coupe 1.3 CL.

Back to the top
1. A5OPY
2. DJEV
3. SEAN1151
4. Littlerolf
5. Robbo
6. Novacaine
7. Dannyd
8. D10NHH
9. Vwbugs75
10. Toemk1cabbie
12. JustinGti *
13. era

Back to the top
Non member…so in S+S or retro display I think.  

Pass came through today.

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
Hi Andy, I've heard nothing from All Types about going on Retro Stand, I'll give it till the end of the week then I'll give you a defintite answer  :y:

I'm also hoping to be doing camping as well, got my fingers crossed about getting a  space for that.  I see Dannyd has said campings full, but I thought they did a certain amount of first come, first served basis  :dontknow:

Back to the top
put me down for the club stand if thats ok  :wink:

Back to the top
…….The pass I got today was for the show and shine but not really bothered about that…..display would be ok and more appropriate for mine……and YES, no display pass at all.  At least it is a pass…..but didn't realise my wife and kids will still have to pay even though I'm dragging them along……

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
1. A5OPY
2. DJEV
3. SEAN1151
4. Littlerolf
5. Robbo
6. Novacaine
7. Dannyd
8. D10NHH
9. Vwbugs75
10. Toemk1cabbie
12. JustinGti *
13. era
14. Kuc

Back to the top
Right I have the passes please forward your address via pm so I can post them out to you the week before the show, if i send them out now and you have a problem turning up we will loose a spot on the stand.

Back to the top
gammy mate i thought camping was turn up on the day you can't book it.
i will be camping as will simon if he gets his act together.
i'm going to try and camp with the angels dubs lot. i'll save you a space.

will pm you now andy.

Back to the top
I got my pass for the retro stand yesterday  :D

The camping is a free for all - no booking needed Warren

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Cheers for the heads up Novocaine & Del  :y: ………….camping it is  :cheer:

Back to the top
Just don't expect to be able to sleep  :banghead:  everyone looks knackered the next day  :(  but all in the name of V-dub!

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
ear plugs are coming with me.
as is the massive tent. so i'm sure there will be a few drinks round at my place so to speak. :lol:

Back to the top
unable to make this meet  :banghead: just been told my daughter has a swimming contest sorry

Back to the top

D10NHH said

Just don't expect to be able to sleep  :banghead:  everyone looks knackered the next day  :(  but all in the name of V-dub!

We`re stopping in a hotel this year for that reason :lol:  Camped last two times,got ratted both times and believe me its a long day when you`ve got a hangover and only 3 or 4 hours sleep :(

Good at the time tho` :lol:  :lol:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.