Skip navigation

NWales Any1 going to All Types VW Show @ Bodelwyddan Castle

Back to the top

NWales Any1 going to All Types VW Show @ Bodelwyddan Castle

Hey is there a club stand or is any1 going to the VW show @ Bodelwyddan Castle on 17th may 09, its my local show and will hopefully b the first time my mk1 gti karmann cabr will b shown (if i can get it ready in time)

Back to the top
Yep, I'll be on the retro stand again. Good show, the traditional season opener.

Back to the top
I will be there i think dano is doing the honours again this year no doubt there will be a list up of who wants to be on the stand remember paid members have first shout and its on a 1st come basis always a good little show and for me the true start of the show season :D

Paul you in the rocco again?

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I'll be camping this year from the Saturday dinner…………going to see if I can get on the Retro display—-free entry  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
should be there this year.

Back to the top
I CAN NOT make this show, family commitments.

Who would like to organise the stand in my absence please?

Dan

Back to the top
That is a shame Dano! I will be going and hopefully on the stand  :dontknow:
so i'll catch up with everyone at the local wxm meet at the end of the month! Gammy i'll fill you in on my lost months out in the cold!  :lol:

Back to the top

Dannyd said

i'll catch up with everyone at the local wxm meet at the end of the month! Gammy i'll fill you in on my lost months out in the cold!  :lol:

I told people you turned gay and bought a Honda Civic, suppose I'll have to retract that now  :oops:

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Dannyd said

i'll catch up with everyone at the local wxm meet at the end of the month! Gammy i'll fill you in on my lost months out in the cold!  :lol:

I told people you turned gay and bought a Honda Civic, suppose I'll have to retract that now  :oops:

Yeah he never bought a Honda Civic.

Back to the top

nice 1

will b good to meet some of u, been out in my lil girl 2day, nice and sunny but still damn cold lol

Back to the top
My local show too so deffo be there and have already sorted out a free ticket for the retro stand  :D

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top
Nice 1 mate

Back to the top
Who going to organise the stand then?

Back to the top
A5OPY has contacted me and said that he'll do it.

He will ring the organisers tomorrow.

Back to the top
I will be ringing the organisers tomorrow and seeing what our allocation will be and i will be pushing for a better spot than last years top of the field.
can we start a role call for the club stand remember that places on the stand are on a 1st come basis and paid members get priority.

1. A5OPY

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
2. Dannyd

Back to the top
3.justin-gti

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
I'm defo goin on th sat and camping over but I'm not washing my car 4 the stand!
 8)

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top
Pay my lad ?2.00 he will clean it for you!! :lol:

Back to the top
Please could you put me on the list too. We will be there all weekend.
Thanks
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.