Skip navigation

Midlands Black Rock Sands, 7th Dec PHOTOS/VIDEOS Pg 7 onward

Back to the top

Midlands Black Rock Sands, 7th Dec PHOTOS/VIDEOS Pg 7 onward

Ahem, you're coming to North Wales - it never rains here  :D

Mk1 GTI Rivage Cabby Mk3 GTI Anniversary

Back to the top

dave_dub86 said

dont be a girl! sit on a plastic bag and wear some swimming goggles!
sounds like sum one has dun it b4 haha

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top

dave_dub86 said

dont be a girl! sit on a plastic bag and wear some swimming goggles!
sounds like sum one has dun it b4 haha

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
lol my mates dad used to take us to school in a triumph tr4 which the roof leaked on so we had to sit on a plastic bag in the back to save sitting in puddles haha!

Back to the top
Guess this could be my first mk1OC meet :D

Will there be an A5 Shrews rendevous point, or should I meet you guys with the Wrexham lot? I guess you'll be heading to Bala via the fun route? If not, i'll meet you there :P

Rich
Now a proud owner of a (finaly!) fully operational mk1 gti 16v

-Edit: just read the Wrexham thread; guess i'll find my own way to Bala im afraid guys :twisted:

Richair

83' GTI 16v roadsport
96' BMW 328i Touring
90' HF Integrale 16v B-road slag Sold!
98' Honda ITR #1775 Sold!
89' GTI 16v Sold!
91' CRX 16v trackslag RIP

Back to the top
You finally finished the mk1, well done  :clap:  :clap: .

We can easily catch you enroute, we'll work something out :y:

Back to the top
Yep, she's escaped the fate of ebay abandoned projectness this time :D

I'll drop you a PM nearer the time  :wink:

Richair

83' GTI 16v roadsport
96' BMW 328i Touring
90' HF Integrale 16v B-road slag Sold!
98' Honda ITR #1775 Sold!
89' GTI 16v Sold!
91' CRX 16v trackslag RIP

Back to the top
Only a week away now, should be a good run out and will clear the cobwebs out of the exhausts  :mrgreen:
Anyone who dont fancy running down to Oldbury, you can catch up anywhere enroute to Bala Lake….M54….A5….A494, then from the car park beside Bala Lake, it's off through Snowdonia and on to Black Rock Sands  :y:  :y:

Who will be meetig at Toys R Us in Oldbury?? names below please….

1. Gammy

Back to the top
think i may get 2 come 2 this 1 as its on sunday ?? it is a sunday yehhhh ?? :dontknow:  need 2 give the old girl a good run . any1 with more info plzzzz..

Back to the top

denzul said

think i may get 2 come 2 this 1 as its on sunday ?? it is a sunday yehhhh ?? :dontknow:  need 2 give the old girl a good run . any1 with more info plzzzz..

Hi Denzul, were heading to Black Rock Sands via Bala Lake on Sunday 7th December (next Sunday)

We're setting off from Toys R Us at 10.00am on Sumday, so try and get there beforehand, the route will be M54…A5 around Oswestry and through Llangollen and upto Bala Lake, then meet with Wrexham meet and then one of the locals will take us the scenic route through Snowdonia to Black Rock sands  :y:  :y:

Back to the top
It maybe cold at the moment but just click the link below for a 5 day weather forecast @ Porthmadog  :cheer:  :cheer:

Local & National Weather News You Can Use - Hourly Forecasts and Weather Events - AOL.com

Looking good  :wink:  :wink:

Back to the top
so it will be snowing then  :lol:
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

black rock sands

hi is it still on 4 the weekend ???   :dontknow:  as ov yet hope2 make it ….

Back to the top

Re: black rock sands

denzul said

hi is it still on 4 the weekend ???   :dontknow:  as ov yet hope2 make it ….

Yes its definitely on!

Back to the top
then one of the locals will take us the scenic route through Snowdonia to Black Rock sands.

I used to live around that area and know all of the back roads to black rock sands, I would be more than happy to lead the way again.
Thats if I didn't put you off last time  :D
I know of a car park with a nice scenic back ground for pics, which is about half hour from Bala, could maybe do a short stop there on the way?

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top

GTIMAD said

then one of the locals will take us the scenic route through Snowdonia to Black Rock sands.

I used to live around that area and know all of the back roads to black rock sands, I would be more than happy to lead the way again.
Thats if I didn't put you off last time  :D
I know of a car park with a nice scenic back ground for pics, which is about half hour from Bala, could maybe do a short stop there on the way?

GTIMAD,  could you or Justin/Scuba do the honours and lead the Wrexham crew to Bala Lake? I dont think Dannyd is available to lead and I'll be with West Midlands lot, be much appreciated  :wink:

If the roads through Snowdonia are anything like the last time you took the lead to Great Orme, then I'm sure it'll be a good 'un  :y:  :y:

Back to the top
Yes of course don't mind at all.
I've already got the route from bala mapped out in my head :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:

83 MK1 1.9TD mars red, T25 TD campervan, 97 sharan-daily drive/work horse/rust bucket

Back to the top

black rock sands

omg?? tell its  time 4 a meet ? me car ent startin .. gona play with it 2morow and may get it started  :banghead:

Back to the top

Re: black rock sands

GTIMAD said

Yes of course don't mind at all.
I've already got the route from bala mapped out in my head :twisted:  :twisted:  :lol:

Top man  :clap:  :clap:

denzul said

omg?? tell its  time 4 a meet ? me car ent startin .. gona play with it 2morow and may get it started  :banghead:

Your not having much luck, what's seems to be wrong Dennis?

Back to the top

black rock sands

think its the fule line ??? havent used it 4 a few weeks..gona sort it first thing 2morow... :banghead:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.