Skip navigation

vw festival Harewood house August 14/16 2015

Back to the top

Sunday clubstand

scottyr1 said

Had a great weekend after the bad weather friday it was good and dry.
Some lovely cars and mk1's. The weekend was topped off for me by being one off the eleven People's choice award winners.

190 views (668 Kb)

Think I must of had some help with votes off our mk1 members lol thanks to anyone who did
 congrats on the award mate 

Back to the top
Thanks Eddie great day, and  i thought we had a great stand , looking forward to next year, pete

Back to the top
Had my 5 numbers on the lottery moment there on Sunday.

I got 3rd place in the raffle to win the Beetle.

I guess you could say I had a lucky escape!! :lol:

Back to the top

Steven said

scottyr1 said

Some lovely cars and mk1's. The weekend was topped off for me by being one off the eleven People's choice award winners.

190 views (668 Kb)

Think I must of had some help with votes off our mk1 members lol thanks to anyone who did

Thank you mate I love your sport line  :wub:

Follow me on Instagram, scottyr_mk1golf

Back to the top

Yomp said

Had my 5 numbers on the lottery moment there on Sunday.

I got 3rd place in the raffle to win the Beetle.

I guess you could say I had a lucky escape!! :lol:

I wonder if the winners have answered the phone yet lol. What did you get for third prize?

Back to the top
Is the mk1 golf owner on here who came 3rd in the show and shine? Loved it, didn't get any pictures sadly.

Back to the top

scottyr1 said

Steven said

scottyr1 said

190 views (668 Kb)

Thank you mate I love your sport line  :wub:
 Cheers for that, don't think it's up to the standard of yours yet mabey bye next year !!  :thumbs:

Back to the top

scottyr1 said

I wonder if the winners have answered the phone yet lol. What did you get for third prize?
The winner phoned back within 15 minutes. He was in Liverpool and had come on the Saturday.

I won 2 x weekend tickets for next year, a model Beetle, a £50 voucher for Ushi-wear clothing and a load of the shows merchandise. - Better than a smack in the balls with a hedgehog I guess!
Its a show I'd not normally do as its its a fair trek from me but I was up there in a Rallye  that we restored on the special Rallye stand.

Back to the top
standard of yours yet mabey bye next year 

You must be joking with that fresh gorgeous paint you've got on it.

Back to the top

Yomp said

scottyr1 said

The winner phoned back within 15 minutes. He was in Liverpool and had come on the Saturday.

I won 2 x weekend tickets for next year, a model Beetle, a £50 voucher for Ushi-wear clothing and a load of the shows merchandise. - Better than a smack in the balls with a hedgehog I guess!
Its a show I'd not normally do as its its a fair trek from me but I was up there in a Rallye  that we restored on the special Rallye stand.

That's a decent prize then mate well done. Yeh it's a good three hours drive for me but it's such a good show isn't it. I do love a rallye, go for big money now.

Back to the top

scottyr1 said

standard of yours yet mabey bye next year 

You must be joking with that fresh gorgeous paint you've got on it.

cheers,  well maybe I will put here in next year…  :thumbs:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.