Skip navigation

I want a Dub chick!

Back to the top

I want a Dub chick!

walt said

Gold-mk1 said

stop posting stupid stuff on an internet forum and go and find someone then.  :roll:

this is CAR forum after all.  

Amazing how much stuff isn't allowed on here, but we can have TEN pages of this rubbish.  :?

I think that photo of Stacey was worth every one of those 10 pages of fun and banter! Tell you what, rather than you hurl abuse at me and put a downer on this thread…I challenge you to write a car related thread in the "Chat" section of this forum which receives over 1700 hits and 80 posts in less than 5 days! Off you pop!  :mrgreen:

If people want  pics of women, then there are plenty of places to find them on the internet.

Hurling abuse ? Hardly.

I just think its a bit of an odd thing to post here ?  :dontknow:

Sadly i appear to be the minority.

Real golfers don't play with clubs

Back to the top
Gold-mk1….Why would you even want to voice your opinion of this thread? If you don't like it simply don't get involved! I don't like soap opera's so I don't watch them…..

To say to me to get out and stop posting rubbish threads on here is rich coming from someone who spends his time reading threads he doesn't like!

I don't know you (I don't think) and I certainly don't want to fall out with anyone on here, it is all about fun and making friends on here! Or at least it should be! So, please, if you don't like it simply don't post, you are more likely to end up making yourself look stupid rather than me! 8O

Back to the top
Risk of becoming more stupid than walt?

Are you 'avin a laff? Is he 'avin a laff?

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Be more stupid than me….It would take some doing I know…..But would you walk into a pub and aproach a great big group of strangers all having a chat and a laugh and say…"Excuse me..I don't like the topic of this conversation and I think this is the wrong place for all of you lot to talk about it!"  8O

Pre book the ambulance!  8O

Do I need to say any more?  8O

Back to the top
Anyhow….Back to the chicks!  :D

Back to the top
well said walt :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
Stop arguing before this gets locked. Back to the topic of woman for walt please. :|

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Just need to say, I'm leaving work now, this thread has enlightened my day no end, can't wait to log on tomorrow as I'm leaving on this cliffhanger; will it be pistols at dawn, will anyone post another picture, what happened to JocyJump?

Team Sewell

Back to the top
You can lock up my threads….But you'll never take away myyyy freeeeeeedommmmmmmm!  :D

Back to the top
Awwwww Fee…Please can we have one of you?  :D

Back to the top
ive got a pic, sorry i had to post this :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

ans4r said

ive got a pic, sorry i had to post this :wink:

I've always liked the big bumper model.

85 Polo squareback
MK1 MX5

Back to the top
For some reason the single light grill looks good too!  :lol:

Back to the top
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?

pervs

Gary is now garaged, Baby is on her way.
Next up is marriage, Who knows when i'll get him out to play!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
are they off a 91 spec model :dontknow:  :)

Back to the top

eyeletboy said

are they off a 91 spec model :dontknow:  :)

Depends when the photo was taken! She looks a little younger to me!  :D

Back to the top
We need more pics girls. walts crying out for a lady :lol: i think also your pic was taken at castell bala?

Back to the top

kins said

i wish i was around in them days  :mrgreen: excellent :wink:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
walt, pick 1 and the rest are mine :twisted:

love this pic, a chick in a mk1, wicked

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I'm in lust…

with the green golf…  :wink:

You should drink more water.
1664 is 95% water.
Drink more beer? :)
There are too many online users to list.