Skip navigation

I want a Dub chick!

Back to the top

I want a Dub chick!

In addition to my last post I would like to add, that anyone…ANYONE who thinks it is acceptable to stand in stilletto heels in my door shuts, can expect a punch!  8O

Back to the top
stop posting stupid stuff on an internet forum and go and find someone then.  :roll:

this is CAR forum after all.  

Amazing how much stuff isn't allowed on here, but we can have TEN pages of this rubbish.  :?

Real golfers don't play with clubs

Back to the top

Gold-mk1 said

stop posting stupid stuff on an internet forum and go and find someone then.  :roll:

Amazing how much stuff isn't allowed on here, but we can have TEN pages of this rubbish.  :?

I think that photo of Stacey was worth every one of those 10 pages of fun and banter! Tell you what, rather than you hurl abuse at me and put a downer on this thread…I challenge you to write a car related thread in the "Chat" section of this forum which receives over 1700 hits and 80 posts in less than 5 days! Off you pop!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Here, here, this is the best romance since Jason & Kylie! I'm glued!!!!

Team Sewell

Back to the top
I can see em lining up their handbags

Back to the top
this is one of the best posts for a long time, keep it up walt, i keep coming back to the forum to read this thread, and im sure alot of other people are doing the same

nice1 walt

my mate found an asian angel at www.shaadi.com check it out

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
:mrgreen:

Come on girls!…More pics please! Stacey set the standard yesterday….Waaaaaaahoooooo! Thanks for the support guys… :cheer:

Back to the top

walt said

kins said

Walt try mysapce it worked for me  :wink:   :lol:

And you can stop showing off you stuffy big streak of wee!  :x

I'm not showing off old pal. If I was I'd take pics my girlfriend sprawled all over my mk1. Now theres an idea….. :lol:

I see the another thread starting here "Your misses and your mk1" come on Lads get the pics flooding in. Ladies need a "My fella and my mk1" thread.

Walt you'll need to blow up your sheep.

Ahem cough cough awwww :tlc:
Only joking mate. Your perfect sheep… I mean lady is round the corner. :D

P.S this thread is good but will never match the gerbil murdering thread :wink:

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top

Gold-mk1 said

I think 99% of members are enjoying this thread. If you don't like it you don't have read it or post on it (which you have I might add :roll: ).

Relax, stop whingeing  about how mk1 related it is and have a giggle. :D

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Ah, the gerbil murderer, I remember it so well........sigh :lol:

Campaign Mk 1 Black

16v Mk2 Red (decsd )

Back to the top
Alreet Walt :) - long time no see.

Hope you aren't posting this on Brigade time!  (like I am - lol)

Back to the top

russt said

Ah, the gerbil murderer, I remember it so well……..sigh :lol:

where is this post :dontknow:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
To let you know on another web site i got 30 pages of stuff about my photo's !! haha

:lol:  :wink:  :wink:

Gary is now garaged, Baby is on her way.
Next up is marriage, Who knows when i'll get him out to play!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Dano said

Wading in a bit late in the day……

If you are interested in walt, then please bear in mind that he dances like a chicken… which can be rather embarrasing when you laydeeees are doing your best R n B moves…

Gaydon 2006!!!

Dan

Back to the top

walt said

vw_golf_nutter said

well i must say stacey im very jealous! Glad no-one wants a pic of me! lol.

If you are anything like your avatar….I certainly do!  8O

OI!! - That's MY Dubchick you are talking to!! - GRRR!! - lol

Back to the top
haha the gerbil thread is nothing short of sheer brilliance!!

I'm now mk1less, ahhhhhhh!
Gone but not forgotten;
'83 Schwarze black GTi
'83 Lhasa green GTi
'80 Indiana Red Met. GLS

Back to the top

stacey said

To let you know on another web site i got 30 pages of stuff about my photo's !! haha

:lol:  :wink:  :wink:

Ahhh, but we're a bit more mature on here than on Club Gti………..umm…. aren't we  :dontknow:  :wink:

Not me though……..hubba hubba

'91 Cabriolet

Back to the top
haha yeah i stopped on that thread.. it was boring me !!! BIG TIME!!
hubba hubba

Gary is now garaged, Baby is on her way.
Next up is marriage, Who knows when i'll get him out to play!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Dano said

Dano said

Wading in a bit late in the day……

If you are interested in walt, then please bear in mind that he dances like a chicken… which can be rather embarrasing when you laydeeees are doing your best R n B moves…

Gaydon 2006!!!

Dan

Good photoshopping there Dano! You managed to remove the young lady I was smooching with almost without trace! Nice one putting the cans in my hands! As you can see, the photo was taken just as she trod on my foot!  :oops:
There are too many online users to list.