Skip navigation

Mk1 golf 1800 gti black

Back to the top
Firstly id like to point out i realise im a newbie to the site and pretty much my first post is in here but ive got a black mk1 gti that ive been breaking and rather than scrap pretty much most of whats left id see on here if anyone does need bits. I do own a mk1 and realise getting bits now can be a pain sometimes. Im not after silly money for bits so sorry if i dont post every price but feel free to make offers i can only say no?
Its an 1800 gti that ive been told the engine has gone on although it turns over freely…not only that but i think its been parked in a flood. The rust is unreal in some areas….anyhows ive got a few bits off
Pair of doors with electric window mechs(unsure if these mechs are genuine though and untested but metal on them looks ok not too shabby(quarter glass broken)£25each?
Bonnet in good condition very slight surface rust at the front £15?
Other various bits too door cards etc please feel free to pm with any requirements. All bits are priced for collection from Leeds area
Thanks

Back to the top
How much for the seat belts stalks posted?

James

Click for Berkshire Mk1's>>> Facebook

Back to the top
Seat belt stalks?

Back to the top
Looking for the GTI brakes. Please PM me a price. Thanks

Back to the top
Hi mate , do you have the electric window motors as well as the mechs?? If so how much posted to swansea?? Cheers

Back to the top
ok, cheers.

Back to the top
Hi mate, how much for the front windscreen wiper mechanism? Don't need the motor
Cheers

Back to the top
I'd be interested in the doors , with locks keys and ignition key/ barrel   if possible .  Are  they are in good condition  ? Cheers

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
I'm interested in bonnet? Any pics? And do you know the colour code?

Back to the top
sorry people ive been useless to reply sooner. All the pics people have requested will be posted thursday as im off work(for a change) so ill get decent photos up and sent to people!
Brakes are being kept sorry.
Will get a price for window mechs(no switches for these just the regulators and motors and i will test them too).
The doors are in ok nick, rust a bit at the bottom but nothing too heavy, no key came with it though.
Sp8y sorry i didnt get the pics you asked for as said you will get pics sent too.
Wiper mech ive kept to, sorry.

Back to the top
If you can send me pics of the doors / rust cheers

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top
hi mate do you have door cards ?

Back to the top
After a parcel shelf if you have 1 pal also red trim from around front grille, and a handbreak gaiter

Back to the top
How much for the carpet? (cabin and boot if poss)
What wheels does it have on it?
Side trims?

cheers karl

Back to the top
How you doing ? I'm looking for the headlining   for a non sunroof model if you have a decent one

Back to the top
bluemk120v you got an front anti roll bar at all?

Back to the top
Price for a complete dash, Inc all switches, trims, trays and surround and all securing bolts and screws, don't need the clocks, can get a courier to collect, please email pictures to jamielockyer@yahoo.co.uk

Mk1 Jetta (Jessie) build thread here
 View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

T25 westfalia camper, 2.2 Subaru powered

vw touran   1.9 tdi remap, Bbs rep wheels , lowered, bla bla bla……… Wife's car
2013 Vw amarok 2.0bitdi, work truck…….  www.jsgarageaberystwyth.co.uk  
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.