Skip navigation

Golf Gti Campaign Breaking

Back to the top

Many parts still left

Hi mate do you have any of the side window glass in green tint left
thanks

Back to the top
Happen to have a mk1 mfa speedo/cluster/clock?

Back to the top
I wondered if you had the two exhaust heat shields that should be fitted to the front exhaust downpipe on a Mk1 1.8 GTi

Part numbers 055253701A & 055253701B ???????

Back to the top
Hi, yes I do. Manifold and down pipe still attached to engine thou on car. Where are you located?

Back to the top
I am near Bristol.  Where abouts are you ???

Can I confirm they are the right parts as shown in the diagram below : items 24, 25 and the brackets 32

front downpipe.jpg

Back to the top
Tonky

Would you be able to get them off the car at all????

Back to the top
Sorry for late reply, been at Busfest. I am not sure how to be honest. I guess I need to remove the manifold or is it just the Down pipe?

Back to the top
Do you have an auxiliary air valve still? 

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top

The_Chef said

Do you have an auxiliary air valve still? 

It's a 1.8 carb, not sure they have one do they….. sorry I'm on a steep learning curve!

Back to the top
Hi Tonky, no problem. I thought you had a campaign Gti breaking. Thanks for the reply

'83 Diamond Silver Campaign GTI
'85 UR quattro 20v 5 cylinder
'94 VR6 Corrado 82A149D3-2379-4966-97B1-6874E7574575.jpeg

Back to the top
Hi,
I'm after the inset that goes in the sill at the bottom and the very bottom of the front wing screws into it. It's at the back of the wing.

Chris

Back to the top
Hello,

Do you have 2 complete doors?

Brgds,
Simon

Back to the top

sjeffs said

Hello,

Do you have 2 complete doors?

Brgds,
Simon

Hi Simon, yes I do. Windows are electric but I am unsure if they work as it's been sat for a while. Door cards aren't attached and are grey with additional speaker holes cut in them. Any more info needed just ask. Best wishes Callum

Back to the top

chrisL said

Hi,
I'm after the inset that goes in the sill at the bottom and the very bottom of the front wing screws into it. It's at the back of the wing.

Chris

Hi Chris, I'm not too sure what you exactly mean as i haven't had to rebuild that part of my car. If you still need the parts, photo would help. Brgrds Callum

Back to the top
Do you still have the brake bar linkage. If so i just need the pivot parts at the ends of the rod with the swivel bearings/bushes in x 2 if possible. Also a couple of the clips and pins :thumbs:

Back to the top
hey i'm after the majority of the rear tub and parts of the floor upto and including the rear beam mounts like in these pics carpet1.JPG images.jpg IMG_7288_zpsa47c0f53.jpg

Back to the top
Hi,

Do you have a half decent Nearside 3Dr Quarter Panel?

Thanks
James

Back to the top

Jdot9 said

Hi,

Do you have a half decent Nearside 3Dr Quarter Panel?

Thanks
James

Hello, I do have a quarter panel but it's still attached to the car. I haven't the knowledge of how to cut one out either - sorry

Back to the top
Hi, where are you based? I need a few small body panel sections, if you're not far away (from Surrey) would you be amenable to me coming over and cutting out what I need? (After agreeing a price first obviously!)

Back to the top

Baggins said

Hi, where are you based? I need a few small body panel sections, if you're not far away (from Surrey) would you be amenable to me coming over and cutting out what I need? (After agreeing a price first obviously!)

Hi I'm 5 minutes off J16 of the M40 probably 2 hours from you. Depending on what panel bits you need I may be happy for you to cut them out. I really don't want the wings or doors messed with thou.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.