Skip navigation

loads of mk1 parts! (buy one part get one half price!! )

Back to the top

parts i have left!

Where does Nathan hide out? Has anyone been to his garage or met him in person?

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
bump

Sticker Pig

Back to the top

9double9 said

yes i've met him.

Back to the top

twstrong said

9double9 said

yes i've met him.

And ???

Back to the top

twstrong said

9double9 said

yes i've met him.

x 2 he seemed decent enough face to face

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top
have you read my views on him in earlier posts? I have said already, I went to meet him to pick up an engine and a few other bits from him.

He was a nice guy, up front and honest and very friendly.

Back to the top
I managed to speak to him last night. I enquired about my refund and he told me that he was going to do it immediately and apologised for the hassle.

STILL NO REFUND though!

Sticker Pig

Back to the top
Guys guys guys no need to slag me off dont get me wrong Il hold my hands up ive been busy and havnt had chance to post some parts off and i 100% understand its a pi*s take, i will transfer all payments i have received asap soon as i get money Il be starting from tomorrow in sorry for any inconvenience. Guys in not a rip off and will not take your money and go, i know it may seem that way but honestly in not the guy your all thinking, i like to help people out , only reason i havnt contacted anyone is ive started a evening job too as well as my day job, by no means what so ever is this a bullshit excuse , and i can stick by what im saying Il refund all transactions, but please allow me a week guys Il try refund atleast 2 people a day

Back to the top
Once all payments are sent Il  delete my account no worries! people pt me what i owe you! , 9double9 i dont have a hide out mate and if i did you wouldn't want to see me ! Your a joke fella dont be posting stuff up on here acting the big hard man lol, iv told you Il transfer your £7 to you,

Back to the top
Hey P**** why can't you just post out the bits that these people wanted and bought in good faith?

Looks like just another delay tactic to me.

Back to the top
Mate get a life have you bought any parts from me ?………mmm no don't think so, think what you want! IM a busy man my life dont revolve around selling parts , i have a life ! Everyone will get there refunds so why dont you keep your comments to yourself , and btw your the p**** for getting involved who are you lol, your only a club member you think your the big hard man aswel obv f*** off pal

Back to the top
Local hero lol should be local p**** for sure check yourself mate this has nothing to do with you

Back to the top
But Nathan, it has something to do with me because you are bringing this clubs reputation down. If you knew this club you would already know why Yomp is held in high esteem.

I really do not understand why you cannot get on PayPal now and make the refunds - this matter would then be complete.

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Nathan instead of abusing people you should be busy on paypal refunding mine and other mine and other peoples money its easy to sit behind a computer screen and be a d××k and talking like a hero see how much s××t you chat when you're nicked for fraud… check out www.actionfraud.police.uk you think coz the money was sent as a gift you're free and clear???? If you do you're more stupid than than you think!!! Refund the money TODAY!!!!!!

Back to the top
Just answer the question, why can't you just send the parts?

Back to the top
All in going to say to everyone is Il transfer the money when i got it, i havnt got the money to transfer , till tomorrow , eveyone pt me your PayPal address and the money owed

Back to the top
Everyone pt me if you havnt received the parts , letting me know either refund or parts with your PayPal details and the amount

Back to the top
I would rather have the center console I have paid for… 

Back to the top
Nathan I just sent you a PT can you pleaase refund today!
Cheers

Back to the top
I also have pt'd as requested here's hoping nathan will do the decent thing!!! To all the mods who have been working behind the scenes to try and get our money refunded thank you your help is appreciated very much  :thumbs:  jj
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.