Skip navigation

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Back to the top

AGM Show *July 23rd - 25th 2010* Uttoxeter Racecourse

Dougelove said

Sadly cant make it this year but do have fun and look after Dano he needs a special friend cos im not there!!!

See you at Vanfest
(my only "holiday" this year coz im always working!!)

Don't worry I have this all in hand i will be looking after him and making sure he gets his beauty sleep, just like i have for the past couple of years :lol:

anyone fetching a guitar again this year per chance????

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
No guitars - BUT I DO have a supersoaker for anyone keeping me awake!!!!  :mrgreen:

Dougelove - you'll be missed mate. I love your hospitality suite!!!  :wink:

Bert - what's that pink think just poking into view in the City? It looks like a blow up dolls arm to me!!!  8O  Somethink you want to tell us????  :lol:

Back to the top

Dano said

No guitars - BUT I DO have a supersoaker for anyone keeping me awake!!!!  :mrgreen:

Dougelove - you'll be missed mate. I love your hospitality suite!!!  :wink:

Bert - what's that pink think just poking into view in the City? It looks like a blow up dolls arm to me!!!  8O  Somethink you want to tell us????  :lol:
Now him using said item in such a confined space is something you would pay to see, or not come to think of it :lol:  :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
dont know if il be coming now :( Having an engine conversion next week, well its going to a garage for a few weeks, so need al the money i can. doubt i can afford the petrol and stuff for the drive down :( plus need to take my wheels off for it too /o\

Back to the top
We'll take loads of pics for ya… pity you can't make it but hope the conversion goes well.

Back to the top
i still might come cause i really want to :D let the mk1 have another show before it gets a new heart

Back to the top
I am pleased to say that I will be coming this year in the pink witch!  might enter the cat: The balls for turning up award!
Will also bring my daughter this year.

Love Amanda

Back to the top
Glad you are coming Amanda - we need to balance out the boys and girls in this club!!!

Back to the top
The boys will always out balance the girls lol ;-b

Banner

Back to the top

dubgolf2010 said

The boys will always out balance the girls lol ;-b

Until we get drunk anyway…. then we aint out-balancing anything  8O

Back to the top
Sharon will be there in her Sportline Cabby as well

Need some one to wash the pot and pans ;-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Sharon will be there in her Sportline Cabby as well

Need some one to wash the pot and pans ;-)

oooooooooooooooooo brave man Ade!!!!…..  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Yea, she never goes on the forum !!!

But I am sure one of you will tell her :-)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

Yea, she never goes on the forum !!!

But I am sure one of you will tell her :-)

That'll be me then LOL  :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top
Just washed the Golf…..cant believe how a day on Blackpool promenade a couple of weeks ago could cover the car in a layer of sticky crud  :?  :?

Freelander is loaded nearly to the roof top  8O , going to run the caravan there, then either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning go swap it for the Golf  8)

Back to the top
anybody else hating the last couple of days at work???

i wanna be in a random field with loads of old smelly cars and beers! Get meee ooouutttaaaa thiiissss oooofffiiiccccceeeeee!!!!  

hehe

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
right there with ya man!!!! all the prep will hopefully all come together tomorrow and will be good and ready!!!!!!!! aw lets just get good and drunk shall we!!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
looks like we have a plan :D im working tomorrow too tho :( and its a late night... Ill be gettin up at the crack of... Well... 10 and driving up on sat tho, then gettin drunkes :ppppppp

booze and boredom, the greatest mix :)

Back to the top
Loaded up and ready to roll!! :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.