Skip navigation

R.I.P. GTI083

Back to the top

R.I.P. GTI083

G'day all vww dubbers I haven't been on here lately but thought I'd share my mishap with you all.

Just letting everyone know that the up & coming Day of the VW (DOVW) for me has been turned into the Death of the VW at 1.30PM 14/11/07

Due to a very stupid mole who thought that watching a couple of blokes on the footpath was more important than the black stuff, my pride & joy 1983 Campaign GTI has been rendered a write off.
She punched into the back of me & my brother at full wack thus shoving us into & under a 4WD Land Rover!

It is now 2+ feet shorter!

Everyone is O.K. (I don't really give a s#%t about the other people & couldn't even look them in the face. She ended up loosing her licence on the spot for dangerous driving!) but my brother has damaged his neck & I've stressed my back.

I'm absolutely gutted right now & just had to vent & let everyone know that because of some stupid bitch that she has detroyed my dream & will power for VW's. Waited 7 year's to buy it, 4 year's to restore it to it's former glory & "BANG"

GTI 083

RIP   
9.83 - 11.07

If I can withstand seeing it again, I may post up some of the damages pic's, but don't hold your breath.

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or throw up! I've already shed a tear.

Pics are from a very recent road trip & track day.

I think you can delete me from the campaign register as it's pretty shot!

Back to the top
absolutely gutted for you mate, i think this is everyone on here's nightmare
she was stunning

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
unlucky it's like losing a family member when its been years with you! screw the woman for a lot of money and find another!

Back to the top
gutted for ya mate

Hope you get your neck and your bro's back well compensated, then go after the dopy b**ch for all you can get…
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.